To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel empty being a joke that isn't even funny? If I were a joke of a person, I'd like to think id at least be funny.

Go watch the game instead of trying to bash our QB who isn't to blame for today

He may not be the blame, but he certainly hasn't been the solution, which is the problem.

Almost got Woods killed.

I notice you only have something to say after a bad play by EJ, but you don't have :censored: to say after he makes a positive play. That's the definition of a troll.

I gave him credit for that play that he extended and completed to chandler.

Nice pass, too bad it was uncatchable to Woods.

7 yards overthrown to Watkins...

Who the hell was that fourth down pass to?!?!

I notice you only have something to say after a bad play by EJ, but you don't have :censored: to say after he makes a positive play. That's the definition of a troll.

Wow! Just WOW! You're a fantastic poster and bring so much to the Board. But your unrelenting man-love for a chump dig of a QB is alarming. How you -and a handful of kids here- can't see his most accurate passes consistently subject our receivers to certain death.

I'll give you one nod on your fantasy trip; I believe YOU could do better than yer Boy. -simply because you aren't him. (Right????)

Has anyone one ever seen EJ step up n fire the football more than 32 mph like a girl throwing darts?

no i havent. Jim Kelly even mentioned it. its like when i play catch with a 2nd grader, i just loft it into their hands.

Wow! Just WOW! You're a fantastic poster and bring so much to the Board. But your unrelenting man-love for a chump dig of a QB is alarming. How you -and a handful of kids here- can't see his most accurate passes consistently subject our receivers to certain death.

I'll give you one nod on your fantasy trip; I believe YOU could do better than yer Boy. -simply because you aren't him. (Right????)

What is wrong with his post. As a mod you should be able to stop an obvious troll. And 26 just called him on it. Literally the one of the few things a mod should do is be able to spot a troll.

Go watch the game instead of trying to bash our QB who isn't to blame for today

Maybe he's not solely to blame but he played like dogcrap today. If you think otherwise, you're high.

And if you look through this thread, you'll see I was applauding EJ before today. But today, he was flat out wretched.

What is wrong with his post. As a mod you should be able to stop an obvious troll. And 26 just called him on it. Literally the one of the few things a mod should do is be able to spot a troll.

Not when the mod is just as big of a troll. Chandler wallows in EJ's failure like a pig in crap. He's the quintessential, "rather be right than have the Bills win" poster.