Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 1, Dolphins at Bills

Dan

I am so excited about this game, but will have to record it and watch it later tonight. My girlfriend is flying home today, so I am picking her up from the airport. My biggest challenge will be to shield myself from scores and highlights all day.

Hmm. Maybe I don't really need a girlfriend during football season. (Just kidding.... kinda)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so excited about this game, but will have to record it and watch it later tonight. My girlfriend is flying home today, so I am picking her up from the airport. My biggest challenge will be to shield myself from scores and highlights all day.

Hmm. Maybe I don't really need a girlfriend during football season. (Just kidding.... kinda)

Make her a Bills Fan or get rid of her!!! Been married 23 years and she knows what I plan on doing at 1pm. I too wish I was going today. Keep winning Bills! Keep the division behind you starting today!

If the game starts with the Bills getting the ball, I really hope they don't go conservative on that initial drive. The crowd will be beyond crazy and as much as everyone loves the running game, a deep bomb on first down is in order. I think the success of that play increases with the electricity the fans will bring.

I'll be packing up to head to McFadden's in Philly! We all line up at the door until they open and joke that we don't have a drinking problem, we have a football problem :D

Go Bills!

On a more analytic note, how do you think Hackett is going to deal with the 5-2 Miami seems intent on putting on the field? If they really are intent on putting 5 guys on the line with their LB group the way it is, I would love to see a lot of sweeps and quick routes in space to Watkins.

You're choosing a gf over the Bills? Ah, the screwed up priorities of youth!

I think you need to train her better.