Dan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Care to elaborate or is this a complete guess?

Did you not see the play? It looks worse to me than the last two times he came out of the game. I wouldn't risk getting him hurt any further, just let it heal. Yes it is my opinion. Is this not an opinion board? Do we need to wait for and official diagnosis before posting our opinons here now?

Did you not see the play? It looks worse to me than the last two times he came out of the game. I wouldn't risk getting him hurt any further, just let it heal. Yes it is my opinion. Is this not an opinion board? Do we need to wait for and official diagnosis before posting our opinons here now?

Missed zero plays.

Ok I was wrong and glad that I was.

Maybe next time preface with "I think"? You're likely to get ripped here if you present speculation as fact. Your post made me nervous!

Sorry didn't intend for it to be taken as fact. It looked bad to me and like I said, happy I was wrong.