EJ pump fake

SJDK

I don't know about you guys but I think EJ needs to put some more pump fakes into his game. Especially when looking off the safeties. It was my favorite part about Jimbo's game and he could freeze defenders or make them play honest coverages. Couple that with EJ's arm strength and we could see a big increase in yardage from deep balls.

I agree.

Most definitely agree. Maybe he's just not quite ready for that yet. Who knows ? At some point the game will slow down for him. He'll be a good one when that happens. No better stepping stone than beating the Fish tomorrow. Man, I haven't anticipated a game like this in quite some time. Cant damn wait. GO BILLS !

He just does not have that quickness to him. He`s not hyper like Peyton Manning, Brady,Breeze, or many of the other top Q.B.s. He doesn`t see the field as good or read as fast as a top Q.B. Time should help.

You say this as if he should already be there. Hyper - no!

"Time should help"? C'mon man

I don't know about you guys but I think EJ needs to put some more pump fakes into his game. Especially when looking off the safeties. It was my favorite part about Jimbo's game and he could freeze defenders or make them play honest coverages. Couple that with EJ's arm strength and we could see a big increase in yardage from deep balls.

Agreed. . He did it a few times last year and, if I recall correctly, with some success.

Kid has an above average play fake. I too would like to see some more pump fakes. Especially on hitch routes. Works in Madden! lol-

Were you pump faking in Madden within the first 11 times you ever played? Or did you have to figure out all the other things to burn into muscle memory first?

Edited by Triple Threat

Those things take time, what he really needs is to improve his accuracy.

EJ obviously didn't read the manual that came with the game.

Do you mean manuAl or Manuel?

Were you pump faking in Madden within the first 11 times you ever played? Or did you have to figure out all the other things to burn into muscle memory first?

What is muscle Memory? Does a muscle have a brain to retain memory?

EJ obviously didn't read the manual that came with the game.

ithought it was funny. T T is being stubborn

Do you mean manuAl or Manuel?

What is muscle Memory? Does a muscle have a brain to retain memory?

Its like pooping.

you dont think much about it.

You just do it