No jail time for the rail sliding fan

Just Jack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with his lifetime ban I bet he could get into the game if he wore one of those glasses/nose/mustache combo disguises

Yeah... How exactly can they enforce his ban.... As long as he doesn't purchase tickets himself, directly from the ticket office....

If he were to get in and then busted, would that be trespassing?

Should have had at least one week in jail. Incarceration will make someone think before doing something stupid again.

You don't think falling off the rail and injuring himself and another, losing his job, paying a fine and 100 hours of community service accomplishes that? Hell, I'm sure he still have a civil suit coming his way.

The guy made a stupid mistake and paid (is paying) for it. How much more is really needed? 100 lashes in the town square?

You don't think falling off the rail and injuring himself and another, losing his job, paying a fine and 100 hours of community service accomplishes that? Hell, I'm sure he still have a civil suit coming his way.

The guy made a stupid mistake and paid (is paying) for it. How much more is really needed? 100 lashes in the town square?

Ask the guy who he 'landed' on how he feels about it.