What the "experts" are saying this week re the Bills/Fins

CodeMonkey

Miami had 103 yards of offense last time they played in Buffalo (week 16 last year). Both teams have only played 2 real games since that game!!

But they have a completely new OL and RB and offensive scheme. So I think that is where the difference lies. If we lose, it will be because they are the better team right now. Hope that isn't the case.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they have a completely new OL and RB and offensive scheme. So I think that is where the difference lies. If we lose, it will be because they are the better team right now. Hope that isn't the case.

I know, I am just trying to convince myself the Bills will dominate again.

Worse than LAST YEAR???

It's fan analysis like that that deserves this :wallbash:

After reading the 15 page thread over on FinsHeaven, I should probably say that I appreciate you guys...

Amen! Though I stopped reading at the bottom of page 1.

Dareus & Kyle versus Pouncey's backup, a very raucous crowd, and our 3-headed run game against their undersized LBs equal a Bills win IMO.

Of course I could be wrong.

But then again, you could be right. Either The Bills or Miami will win - of that we can be sure. Unless of course they tie.

Excluding the sack though, correct?

Sacks aren't an official NFL stat because they have no impact on the game. :ph34r:

And Jerry Hughes had four QB hurries, which was tied for the most in the league.

Irrelevant to the meme.

Ok so besides the sack, 4 QB hurries, 2 INTs, 1 FR........

now you're gettin' it.

im sure he blamed his WRs

And went home and punched his wife.

To be fair, weren't we all concerned about the clean pocket during the game? It looked to me like he had plenty of time to make a decision on most dropbacks.

Yes, to an extent. I think the Bills made a decision on how to play Cutler and his very tall (and good) group of receivers. Blitzes were kept to a minimum, resulting in less pressure than we were used to seeing last year.

Another factor could been the Bears' very effective use of the screen pass which can keep the defenders from being too aggressive. My biggest concern is they weren't able to control the screen. I can't believe Chicago didn't run any in OT.

But with that said, I'm sure they weren't entirely satisfied with the lack of pressure provided by the DL.

every single NFL.com analyst has fins. wow. I can understand some taking them, but a clean sweep for a road game, against a team that swept them last year, looks like theyve improved, and had an upset win of their own on the road last week?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000392849/article/around-the-nfls-power-picks-week-2

every single NFL.com analyst has fins. wow. I can understand some taking them, but a clean sweep for a road game, against a team that swept them last year, looks like theyve improved, and had an upset win of their own on the road last week?

http://www.nfl.com/n...er-picks-week-2

Perfect! Makes me feel great,

There are people picking the Bills. Here is a good rundown - http://nflpickwatch.com/

Ok,, now I feel crappy again. :D

Makes me wonder if we're missing something. This has the feel of a trap game in the making.

Can it really be a trap game if you are the concensus underdog? I thought in order for it to be a trap game, one requirement is that the team for which it is a trap is the clear and presumptuous favorite...

Can it really be a trap game if you are the concensus underdog? I thought in order for it to be a trap game, one requirement is that the team for which it is a trap is the clear and presumptuous favorite...

That's a good point but I'm commenting from perspective of the fans, media and team. Seems like everyone local thinks this is a foregone conclusion easy win. As if the fins care about the triumphant home coming pegula new owner hoopla, and will roll over and play dead for us.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack