What the "experts" are saying this week re the Bills/Fins

CodeMonkey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been following their fans and media, however I doubt any team going on the road to face a divisional rival takes it lightly

Picked by the vast majority of "experts" to win. Beat the Patriots last week. Their fans sure think they are a shoe-in to win.

If it comes to how the teams treat this game, well there is simply no excuse for the Bills having a down week. They have too much to play for this week,

@ The Dean "If it comes to how the teams treat this game, well there is simply no excuse for the Bills having a down week."

As if that's never happened before with this team?

THIS team has only played in one NFL game. So I guess we will see. I'm counting on serious energy.

THIS team has only played in one NFL game. So I guess we will see. I'm counting on serious energy.

actually franchises have legacies they have to deal with. Coaches coming into losing programs are always talking about changing the culture. Under Marrone this will be game #18, 7 & 10 to this point. I'm all for them taking a step in the right direction today, overcoming their opponent and our own culture of losing

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I wonder how many experts are alive in their Survivor Pool s

I'm thinking a lot went out week one. They were all very sure about the Bears.

And that smug piece of crap Cowher never considered the Bills beating the fish yesterday (though Charles Barkley picked the Bills :) ). Maybe Cowher just has a bug up his ass that he could have been the Bills coach now? ;)

It's pretty wild actually. The Bears lay an egg and Cutler in particular makes some horrible mistakes week one at home and lose to the Bills. Then they go out west week 2 and beat the 49'ers as Kaepernick has a horrific game. Miami puts a world of hurt on the Pats* week 1 at home then comes in and gets blown out by the Bills. Crazy start to the season.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Guarantee everyone picks SD next week.

A win over defending champs is the justification they need. However after yesterday I can see a few braves souls talking the bills, justifying because they're at home. But still I think majority take bolts, just not all 100% of them like on Nfl.com. at the end of the day I honestly don't take it personally as a fan, I'm just trying to understand their reasoning.