Pending League Approval

BillsFanInLA

in

Kraft votes no

Dude you gotta let go of the "IN" thing. It's over man. I can assure you that me seeing you write "IN" on every post is more annoying to me than you opening up a post that you think the moderators are going to close is to you. I promise you of this. Just please move on to the next thread if you are not interested.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you gotta let go of the "IN" thing. It's over man. I can assure you that me seeing you write "IN" on every post is more annoying to me than you opening up a post that you think the moderators are going to close is to you. I promise you of this. Just please move on to the next thread if you are not interested.

You could not have put this more perfectly. This "in" crap is pretty juvenile. Hadn't really thought we had that many pre-teens on the board until I started seeing all this post-count increasing , zero value-adding crap showing up on TSW.

Edited by VanCity

Unless there were 10 likely people to vote no, there's no point in it other than to piss off the new owner when you never down the road, you may need his vote on something. As was pointed out in other threads, you don't get to be where these guys are and do things out of spite or pettiness.

Actually wouldn't even be surprised to hear that JJ and TP have had their paths cross a fair amount as both are in similar businesses.

Exactly right. Pegs is getting the Bills. Some day an owner may need a fellow owner as an ally. Why poison your relationship with Pegula for no good reason? The vote will be unanimous.

You could not have put this more perfectly. This "in" crap is pretty juvenile. Hadn't really thought we had that many pre-teens on the board until I started seeing all this post-count increasing , zero value-adding crap showing up on TSW.

it's almost as irritating as cool story bro. These popular phrases are to show how hip you are. Like really rad dude.

Pegula needs 75% of the owners to be in favor. Which owners vote Aye, which owners vote Nay?

They all vote yes after I put Jerry Jone's neck under the axe.

El Pegual is the kind of owner the NFL loves. RICH! In fact he's richer than most. They will welcome him with open arms.

As for Kraft they days of the Pats dominating us are OVER.

Bills dynasty returns!!! (love your avatar)

Huh,? IN. I meant 100%. No way this sale doesn't get approved. Dump truck is already en route to the NFL offices, with crispy $100 dollar bills.

Could you imagine the sh*tstorm if they dare'd not approve this sale--it would be so clearly the League saying they don't want a team in Buffalo, screwing Buffalo and all of its fans, that it would be a PR disaster for the League. On top of the Ray Rice stuff going on right now, there's no way even the most greedy bastiges among the owners would let that happen.....

No way the NFL rejects Pegs' $1.4B, only to accept BJ's $1.05B, taking a $350M+ hit in team appreciation for all NFL teams.

Yeah, that's crazy. The approval process is just there in case there are concerns about the new owner. There are NONE of those with Pegula. This is about a 2 second rubber stamping.

These guys are thrilled to have Pegula!! He was the guy that the other owners wanted. No one has given one reason why anyone would vote against him they just nominated high profile, big market owners and assumed. You don't think that Kraft or Jones or Snyder are ecstatic that this guy is paying $300M more than anyone has ever paid for an NFL team?!? What does that do for them? In addition, Pegula has the ear of powerful NY politicians (where the league office resides). Lastly, he will get the new stadium built and raise revenues that way as well.

I offered 10/1 earlier and no one bit. I'd be willing to go to 15/1.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Let's say you live on a block where houses are worth $150,000. One of the houses across the street got a little bit in disrepair over the years and then its owner dies. Now a nice, very wealthy family comes in and buys the run-down house for $240,000. How do the neighbors react?

(Hint: NFL owners do not say "oh my God our league is being gentrified!")

look at how many threads are locked on this page and the next.

12 threads at this time. All duplicate topics. get it?

Everyone will say yes. Kraft does NOT hate Pegula at all. Pegula is a class act. Has a great reputation and just paid 1.4B for the cheapest or second cheapest NFL franchise. The Patriots just increased their value by about 15-20%. NO NFL owner dislikes Pegula when they all just made a twenty percent return if they wanted to sell their team tomorrow