Week 2 predictions: Squish the Fish

YoloinOhio

Our Oline is a completely different unit than last years. You guys will no doubt get more pressure than the atrocious Patsies, but James and Albert at OT are rock solid, and our interior line is really gelling, so I wouldn't expect the same amount of pressure as last year.

Add to that a completely revampled offensive scheme, the Bills aren't going to be able to gameplan for the same team they whooped last year.

Honestly I'm just grateful Thad "Dolphin Killer" Lewis is off your squad.

From what I saw on the all 22 against the *Pats, the middle of the Dolphin line might be gelling but they're a long ways off from being good. They were average (at best) against a suspect *Pats front 7. It's going to be a little bit different against the Bills front 7 which, despite what Peter King thinks, is the best front 7 in the division.

Oh, forgot my prediction: Bills 30 - Fins 17.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a trap game. Everyone is excited and confident, and that's when they let us down. The OL will struggle. Miami 23-16.

Miami 19 Buffalo 0

I will be traveling today and won't see the game. I am in the worst mood I have been in for a long time. Therefore I will predict a trap game. Miami wins 24 - 14. EJ gets banged up, Orton plays the second half.

Get outta here with those! It's Game Day. A new day. A new team. GO BILLS!

Can there be such thing as a "trap game" when most of the football world thinks the team stinks? The Bills might lose but it's not a "trap game" where they simply overlook an opponent and don't come prepared to play.

That being said, they don't lose. Bills 24, Phins 14.

I think this is a trap game. Everyone is excited and confident, and that's when they let us down. The OL will struggle. Miami 23-16.

Miami 19 Buffalo 0

I will be traveling today and won't see the game. I am in the worst mood I have been in for a long time. Therefore I will predict a trap game. Miami wins 24 - 14. EJ gets banged up, Orton plays the second half.

Oops.