Eating a nice dish of crow

Pfffffffft!

No fowl food for me. Our QB is every bit the Dog I've BEEN convinced he is. Can he throw a football better than you or me? Of course. Otherwise, all the Bills brass should be incarcerated for being imposters. But, he's been surrounded by NFL competency, who routinely made up for his inaccuracy and cluelessness with marvelous catches that bordered incredible.

When the Bills went into their patented 'We must find a way to lose' mode', throughout the 3rd and into the 4th quarter, THAT's where yerBoy shined, doing everything in his witless powers to hand the game over to Chicago. The other 52 players decided they weren't havin' it anymore, dug deep and pulled it out -in spite of Manuel's stark inabilities.

His lifelong lack of Touchdown inexperience was pathetically on display with his immature bootleg TD celebration and behind the LOS pass that CJ took to the house.

Act like ya been there! -even though you haven't.

Thrilling Opening Day victory on the road! But, our QB will eventually be needed and this guy doesn't have it. Not only did nothing change for me on him today, everything I feared was bore out.

Celebrating, anyway!

Dont you hate

It when someone

Comes in here and

Kills the vibe?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.. you deserve to choke on that crow .

I'm not giving any overly negative fan a chance.. You were out of control during the offseason and training camp and now you need to stick to your guns and stay negative, and stay hating.,

No changing horses mid stream. YOU hated the team EJ and the coaches a week ago then stay hating cause one bad week and you wlil be back whining up a storm and the rest of us will be dealing with it then..

Show some resolve and stick to your guns

no.. you deserve to choke on that crow .

I'm not giving any overly negative fan a chance.. You were out of control during the offseason and training camp and now you need to stick to your guns and stay negative, and stay hating.,

No changing horses mid stream. YOU hated the team EJ and the coaches a week ago then stay hating cause one bad week and you wlil be back whining up a storm and the rest of us will be dealing with it then..

Show some resolve and stick to your guns

Hang on now...it's perfectly acceptable to be skeptical of the QB. Many still are, and that's totally justified.

Where I get hung up is the very small number of posters that won't give the kid credit for playing winning football yesterday...most of the people on this board do not represent that faction though.

Oh, I'm not devouring the crow tar-tar just yet... This is a team that started 4-0 a few years back, and then IMPLODED like no other team I've sen before or since... What I WILL say is that things went better than expected today. That's the absolute truth. Go Bills.

A grand total of 3 players remain from that 2008 squad, and no coaches. The three players are Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams and Leodis McKelvin.

I'd hardly call that season relevant to this one.

Yeah, I mean the thing for me is I wouldn't say that Manuel came close to putting my concerns about him to rest, but how do you watch that game and have your takeaway be that's he's horrible? I'd love to see him come out and throw for 350 yards and 4 TDs, but a game like this is still a pretty good QBing effort.

I billieve that u will see a game like this later in the season. Teams are gonna try to stifle our running game by putting more people in the box and EJ is gonna scorch them with Mike Williams, Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins.

A grand total of 3 players remain from that 2008 squad, and no coaches. The three players are Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams and Leodis McKelvin.

I'd hardly call that season relevant to this one.

and its a good thing 2 major leaders and an influential/key player experienced that

Edited by May Day 10

Pfffffffft!

No fowl food for me. Our QB is every bit the Dog I've BEEN convinced he is. Can he throw a football better than you or me? Of course. Otherwise, all the Bills brass should be incarcerated for being imposters. But, he's been surrounded by NFL competency, who routinely made up for his inaccuracy and cluelessness with marvelous catches that bordered incredible.

When the Bills went into their patented 'We must find a way to lose' mode', throughout the 3rd and into the 4th quarter, THAT's where yerBoy shined, doing everything in his witless powers to hand the game over to Chicago. The other 52 players decided they weren't havin' it anymore, dug deep and pulled it out -in spite of Manuel's stark inabilities.

His lifelong lack of Touchdown inexperience was pathetically on display with his immature bootleg TD celebration and behind the LOS pass that CJ took to the house.

Act like ya been there! -even though you haven't.

Thrilling Opening Day victory on the road! But, our QB will eventually be needed and this guy doesn't have it. Not only did nothing change for me on him today, everything I feared was bore out.

Celebrating, anyway!

After I read a troll post (yes that is what this is) I always check to see how posts the poster has then I see that you are a mod?!?!?!!?

As I said in another thread. I hope you aren't also a Russel Wilson fan because yesterday was a carbon copy of how Wilson has won all that he has won. Throw for about 200 yards to keep the Defense honest and let your run game/defense take care of the rest.

Hang on now...it's perfectly acceptable to be skeptical of the QB. Many still are, and that's totally justified.

Where I get hung up is the very small number of posters that won't give the kid credit for playing winning football yesterday...most of the people on this board do not represent that faction though.

I am admittedly skeptical on EJ but he was pretty good yesterday. If he plays at that level the whole year the Bills will be in the playoffs IMO. Make a few plays on 3rd down and take care of the football. Let's hope that this continues!!

I am admittedly skeptical on EJ but he was pretty good yesterday. If he plays at that level the whole year the Bills will be in the playoffs IMO. Make a few plays on 3rd down and take care of the football. Let's hope that this continues!!

I agree on all counts. I characterized his play as "fine", as in: he was good enough to win. He still has a long way to go, and I think he can get there, but get there he must if this team is going to win long-term.

Oh, I'm not devouring the crow tar-tar just yet... This is a team that started 4-0 a few years back, and then IMPLODED like no other team I've sen before or since... What I WILL say is that things went better than expected today. That's the absolute truth. Go Bills.

Good point. The exact same team. Other than you know, the GM, entire coaching staff, QB, Recieving corps.