Eating a nice dish of crow

Pfffffffft!

No fowl food for me. Our QB is every bit the Dog I've BEEN convinced he is. Can he throw a football better than you or me? Of course. Otherwise, all the Bills brass should be incarcerated for being imposters. But, he's been surrounded by NFL competency, who routinely made up for his inaccuracy and cluelessness with marvelous catches that bordered incredible.

When the Bills went into their patented 'We must find a way to lose' mode', throughout the 3rd and into the 4th quarter, THAT's where yerBoy shined, doing everything in his witless powers to hand the game over to Chicago. The other 52 players decided they weren't havin' it anymore, dug deep and pulled it out -in spite of Manuel's stark inabilities.

His lifelong lack of Touchdown inexperience was pathetically on display with his immature bootleg TD celebration and behind the LOS pass that CJ took to the house.

Act like ya been there! -even though you haven't.

Thrilling Opening Day victory on the road! But, our QB will eventually be needed and this guy doesn't have it. Not only did nothing change for me on him today, everything I feared was bore out.

Celebrating, anyway!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it tastes delicious. Go Bills!

Tastes real good, especially after two cheesesteaks at the Linc for the Eagles game and the wings and pizza having now. I was wrong, I called 27-13 Bears, and I am A OK with it. How many suicide pools got hammered with this outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling great about this win, but eating crow?? Not so fast!!! It IS just one game. We've been down this path with teams and qb's we thought had turned the corner. But right now, I'm thrilled.

Edited by Wiz

Pfffffffft!

No fowl food for me. Our QB is every bit the Dog I've BEEN convinced he is. Can he throw a football better than you or me? Of course. Otherwise, all the Bills brass should be incarcerated for being imposters. But, he's been surrounded by NFL competency, who routinely made up for his inaccuracy and cluelessness with marvelous catches that bordered incredible.

When the Bills went into their patented 'We must find a way to lose' mode', throughout the 3rd and into the 4th quarter, THAT's where yerBoy shined, doing everything in his witless powers to hand the game over to Chicago. The other 52 players decided they weren't havin' it anymore, dug deep and pulled it out -in spite of Manuel's stark inabilities.

His lifelong lack of Touchdown inexperience was pathetically on display with his immature bootleg TD celebration and behind the LOS pass that CJ took to the house.

Thrilling Opening Day victory on the road! But, our QB will eventually be needed and this guy doesn't have it. Not only did nothing change for me on him today, everything I feared was bore out.

Celebrating, anyway!

I'm sorry for you.

Pfffffffft!

Celebrating, anyway!

F off

Pfffffffft!

Celebrating, anyway!

Aren't you a !@#$ing ray of sunshine. I wish ej had cutlers numbers and lost so you could blame it on him. I know it would be his fault.

Pfffffffft!

Celebrating, anyway!

Cool story bro.

I'm sorry for you.

I may have won worst score prediction and I'm thrilled. I second your sorrow for such a negative perspective. There's a fine line between skeptical and just purely negative. In the face of a good performance it should be acknowledged that it just may be for real. It's also OK to question, but what you just witnessed DID take place. Time will tell. Be open people. Not blindly, but no one knows for sure at this point. I like our talent.

Pfffffffft!

Celebrating, anyway!

Probably just me, but it seems you're working double-time to be an EJ hater after this particular game. He made some nice plays, had a decent game, and in the end got the W. I think most reasonable Bills fans hoping for a win today would take that. Where you came off the rails was right here:

"His lifelong lack of Touchdown inexperience was pathetically on display with his immature bootleg TD celebration and behind the LOS pass that CJ took to the house."

His celebration was next to nothing by NFL standards. He didn't dance, shimmy, cha cha, kiss his own bicep or kneel to honor the Lord. On the road, after THIS preseason, all the criticism directed at him---say what you want, but his celebration appeared to be little more than...a celebration.

The funny part about this all is during the game, I'm as negative a bills fan as there is. When things are going well, I'm fine. When they turn---I'm dropping f bombs, calling for heads on a stick, blaming everything on blown/missed calls. When it's all over though---I'm always back to "maybe next week". It's gotta really suck to be pulling for the guy to revert to suckage within an hour of an opening season win.

Say it with me..."I....hope....EJ....does.....well....next....week....!". It's liberating.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

They played better then I thought they would especially the first half as second half was more of what I was expecting.

I know they ran for 193 but the running game wasn't where it needs to be and I hv no idea what was going in the secondary bc there were open receivers everywhere. This was not due to Gilmore not being in there as I actually prefer Graham starting n hope it continues

Overall huge win but have to come home and beat Dolphins otherwise it's not as big a win

I may have won worst score prediction and I'm thrilled. I second your sorrow for such a negative perspective. There's a fine line between skeptical and just purely negative. In the face of a good performance it should be acknowledged that it just may be for real. It's also OK to question, but what you just witnessed DID take place. Time will tell. Be open people. Not blindly, but no one knows for sure at this point. I like our talent.

Yeah, I mean the thing for me is I wouldn't say that Manuel came close to putting my concerns about him to rest, but how do you watch that game and have your takeaway be that's he's horrible? I'd love to see him come out and throw for 350 yards and 4 TDs, but a game like this is still a pretty good QBing effort.