PSA: Goodwin to be featured on E:60 Tuesday night

YoloinOhio

I like Marquise and want him to succeed but he needs to embrace Buffalo and then we will embrace him. I get the feeling he doesn't want to be here and would rather be down in Texas running track or something. It's too bad, I feel like he could be pretty good if he committed to just football and built himself up a little so he won't get hurt every play. His "track workouts" clearly aren't working for him

I think there was an earlier thread on this, but, damn, how can you not root for a stand-up guy like that. Hopefully, he proves himself to be a valuable asset. If he does, I can't imagine an owner like Terry Pegula not taking care of him, so that he can take care of his family, even if its just a higher percentage of guaranteed money and not an earth shattering contract..

It was really a great story. I was captivated by the story for a bit before I thought to post. It focused on the relationship between him and his physically disabled sister who has never been able to walk. He's hoping his performance this year can earn him a contract so he can build a home where his sister can move freely in while in her wheelchair.

I will be rooting for him all year.