BOLD predictions for 2014 NFL season

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton takes a heavy hit to his skills and hangs up the cleats at then end of the year.

Honorable Mentions:

Seahawks take a step backward, without being able to manhandle receivers, the defense is much less effective

Johnny football plays well enough to take the starting job, but gets much more hype than deserved (much like romo, rg3), and ultimately will be a fixture for a long time to come.

Can be related to any team.

Mine...

The SF 49ers will not make the playoffs.

I will pray for your prediction to come true! I liked them as a kid, but Harbaugh rubs me the wrong way. (I could get over it if he were our coach and we were romping through the playoffs every year.)

I like your prediction and will take it one more step. They will be the only team in their division outside of the playoffs.

That's bold, especially considering the Bradford injury - their offense wasn't even that good to begin with.

I have two of them...

1.) I think the Bills will have a top-3 defense, and the LB corps will be the biggest part of that.

2.) I think that CJ Spiller and Jerry Hughes make the Pro-Bowl...among others after it's all said and done.

BONUS: Sticking with my gut...Seantrel Henderson and Nigel Bradham will secure starting jobs moving into 2015.

(I would have said, 'Sammy Watkins wins Rookie of the Year,' but I didn't think that was very "bold?")

Edited by Bob Malooga

Can be related to any team.

Mine...

The SF 49ers will not make the playoffs.

You've nicked mine. I think they are at best 3rd in the division and could even end up with a losing record.

So if I am down to my second choice..... RGIII will LOSE the starting job with the Redskins during the season. Jay Gruden is the man who wanted dalton over Kap... not a stretch to think Cousins fits his scheme better than RGIII.

My other one... the Jacksonville Jaguars will finish 2nd in the AFC South and will have a winning record.

John Brown wins OROY with over 80 catches & 1,000+ yards.

on my fantasy bench!

I will pray for your prediction to come true! I liked them as a kid, but Harbaugh rubs me the wrong way. (I could get over it if he were our coach and we were romping through the playoffs every year.)

they will blame Stevie. Stevie will blame God. In reality, it will be because they are missing at least half their defense for much of the season, lost some in FA as well, their offense isn't built to play from a deficit, and they have a very tough schedule.

Cincinnati rookie RB Jeremy Hill will rush for 1,300+ yards and 10 TD's earning him OROY honors.

also on my fantasy team!

I could only see those numbers happening if Bernard gets injured, but I do like Hill a lot.

My bold prediction is that the AFC East will be decided by 1 game or tie breakers.

i think hill will get the goal line carries over Gio. He is teeny.