Hot for everybody

bbb

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we hate the government. We hate Wikileaks and Snowden. But love posting on Twitter, Facebook and messages boards. I can't understand it.

We also don't like the government limiting free speech, but the owners of this board are allowed to do whatever they want. No one bats an eye if a racist loses their job because of it, but we do care when they are thrown in prison.

I'm just getting up to speed on this crucial global story. Two questions:

1) if there are really nudes posted of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton, WTF is anyone talking about Jennifer Lawrence??

2) Where's the link??

Just google "The Fappening" a reddit link should be near the top.

For years, the Apple fanboys have prided themselves and propagated the notion that 'my Mac doesnt get viruses or get attacks' . And this hack is now executed on the iCloud servers.

To be fair, despite releasing a patch to fix the exploit, Apple has denied it has been hacked. Apple fanboys are already insisting that it's a global leak that includes android devices as well. The cult is strong.

No clue, I wanted to see KU more than JL.

There's not much difference between "Kate Upton naked" and the "Kate Upton falling out of six square inches of cloth" pictures you can find anywhere.

Jennifer Lawrence naked, though...not something you see every day...

For years, the Apple fanboys have prided themselves and propagated the notion that 'my Mac doesnt get viruses or get attacks' . And this hack is now executed on the iCloud servers.

It's less a hack, and more social engineering. Apple should implement mandatory two step verification, as should Google, Facebook, and a host of others (that don't currently).

It's less a hack, and more social engineering. Apple should implement mandatory two step verification, as should Google, Facebook, and a host of others (that don't currently).

I am not an IT guy so you know more than me. For years, I keep hearing glowing stories of how the Mac hardware/software resists viruses and attacks much better than Windows PCs. It seems like nothing negative ever happened to those computers. This 'break-in' indicates how vulnerable systems in general are. Any small flaw and someone will figure out a way to exploit it. Apple just eventually grew large enough to be a big enough target for hackers.

Apple seems to have a teflon coating though - the maps disaster of last year (?) caused no effect on the iPhone's popularity and not sure this high profile breach may either.