Corey Graham

ny33

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham was the MVP of the game for me. A lot of great plays and important moments. But Graham made several very good plays.

Whaley has to be commended for this. We have a high #1 pick CB in Gilmore, a vet with a new contract in McLuvin, and a surprise UDFA playmaker in Robey, who is just a terrific player. But last year when guys went down, we lost games because of guys like Justin Rogers.

We have crappy ST, too. What does Whaley do? He gives a good contract to a FA Graham who won't start but is a Pro Bowl ST player, and played well in a Super Bowl win as a CB.

And he's the key to this win.

He NEEDS to be in the starting lineup. They have some decisions to make. Mckelvin or Gilmore? Who sits? Don't care which one sits, but one of them needs to. He's exactly what this team needs. He and Spikes are breaths of fresh air. I now have a man crush on Corey Graham. Welcome back Corey!!

He NEEDS to be in the starting lineup. They have some decisions to make. Mckelvin or Gilmore? Who sits? Don't care which one sits, but one of them needs to. He's exactly what this team needs. He and Spikes are breaths of fresh air. I now have a man crush on Corey Graham. Welcome back Corey!!

spikes. Attitude.

It's great to see the two Buffalonians step up in their first games as Bills.

graham said after the game that cutler was targeting him the whole game. Oops.