Finally Got Banned at BBMB

The_Dude

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from you, that means less than nothing.

hey man, I've been studying you closely and I know the opposite of a great poster

Haha...I don't even know who Donald Duck is. Or his other aliases. Never heard of him.

I don't post there very often, but I figured you remebered me getting banned as dog14787 (arguing with Diesel mechanic) I used to live in Phoenix If any of that helps ring a bell. Seemed like you told me a story of never seeing a rattle snake, or maybe it was a scorpion while living in Arizona going to school. Just tumbleweeds and cactus...

we were friended up at one time, but oh well, I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression, lol

Edited by Donald Duck

You sure you've been banned? The general Bills board was taken down, and now everything goes through the "Rumors and Speculation" forum.

Nobody has been banned/deleted because of it that I know of, but I noticed my past posts and threads have been erased because I was going to show AZbacker a conversation we had a few years back and all the past history of the site seems to be completely gone.

I think someone tried to cover up evidence of all the crap thats been going on. :lol: (T&C)

Edited by Donald Duck

Nobody has been banned/deleted because of it that I know of, but I noticed my past posts and threads have been erased because I was going to show AZbacker a conversation we had a few years back and all the past history of the site seems to be completely gone.

I think someone tried to cover up evidence of all the crap thats been going on. :lol: (T&C)

Will you be changing your name to desperate duck? :blink:

Will you be changing your name to desperate duck? :blink:

Were pics exchanged in this conversation ?

no desperation, and no pics exchanged so sorry to dissapoint you guys,

and After further review, I'll borrow a few words from DC Tom, AZBackers an idiot

lol, come onto our site claiming he just blasted mods on his last site, great job man, thats one way to get our mods attention :thumbsup:

I don't know this guy :lol:

Then why did you write this:

"Seemed like you told me a story of never seeing a rattle snake, or maybe it was a scorpion while living in Arizona going to school. Just tumbleweeds and cactus...

we were friended up at one time, but oh well, I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression, lol."

Then why did you write this:

"Seemed like you told me a story of never seeing a rattle snake, or maybe it was a scorpion while living in Arizona going to school. Just tumbleweeds and cactus...

we were friended up at one time, but oh well, I guess I didn't leave a lasting impression, lol."

I wanted to...

no desperation, and no pics exchanged so sorry to dissapoint you guys,

and After further review, I'll borrow a few words from DC Tom, AZBackers an idiot

lol, come onto our site claiming he just blasted mods on his last site, great job man, thats one way to get our mods attention :thumbsup:

Dude, you're being weird now. Sorry, I don't remember our conversation from a long time ago.

I never said anything bad about you, just that I didn't know you.

T&C is the one that banned me.

Somebody explain how a person can get a permanent ban. IP address, email? What about somebody elses email, or numerous emails... Or their IP address. Can the Wizard of Oz tell who's who?

IP's can be shared by others if you post from work,

An Email address combined with a real name and or other personal data points.