Zac Dysert

That is a possibility...as is most any QB who gets cut. The Bills have to be looking at today's cuts with extreme intensity. I wouldn't expect a pick-up at most any other position, save for someone being a massive surprise cut. guard is an option, but I don't get the sense that they will look elsewhere.

That is a possibility...as is most any QB who gets cut. The Bills have to be looking at today's cuts with extreme intensity. I wouldn't expect a pick-up at most any other position, save for someone being a massive surprise cut. guard is an option, but I don't get the sense that they will look elsewhere.

I am really not sure if that is true. Like last year the covet their playbook and they would need to make sure someone could consume and integrate it quickly this is the main reason, I believe, Tuel is still on the roster and will be the back up this season.

Agree, Pryor is such an athlete anything is possible (maybe even a position switch).

The Bills already have Terrelle Pryor on the roster. His name is EJ Manuel. They have the same flaws.