Other Teams scraps...QB Cuts? Games to watch for QB's on the bubbl

MClem06

I like the guys with some experience. I think painter would be decent.

Painter is horrible. Even Tuel Time is better.

I'd love to have Kellen Moore but he has no experience but I think he could be good. Accuracy is your friend and he's got it.

Another team to watch. Seattle Seahawks. They have Tarvaris Jackson and Terrell Pryor battling it out for 2nd string and they usually on keep 2. Pryor is going to play a lot tonight vs Oakland. Either one of these guys would be better than Tuel Time or Palmer. I'd love to get Pryor.

Edited by reddogblitz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have Kellen Moore but he has no experience but I think he could be good. Accuracy is your friend and he's got it.

Another team to watch. Seattle Seahawks. They have Tarvaris Jackson and Terrell Pryor battling it out for 2nd string and they usually on keep 2. Pryor is going to play a lot tonight vs Oakland. Either one of these guys would be better than Tuel Time or Palmer. I'd love to get Pryor.

Can you even imagine the absurdity of Tavaris Jackson coming back here?

Experience is meaningless to me if the guy can't play. There are 2 guys on there that were projected as early picks but suffered injuries. Those are the guys that I want (Mettenberger and Murray).

I highly doubt they see the waiver wire. If Bills were worried about losing Tuel last year, no way do teams put QBs with real talent on waivers. Bills will have to work out a trade.

I highly doubt they see the waiver wire. If Bills were worried about losing Tuel last year, no way do teams put QBs with real talent on waivers. Bills will have to work out a trade.

Not only that, as management would have it, no one even close to being competition for EJ will be wearing a Bills uni.

One more. Carolina - Joe Webb. Looked pretty good against us. Carolina often only keeps 2 QBs and they also have Derek Anderson who appears to be #2.

Getting Joe Webb would be sweet. And he has playoff in the snow experience!

Edited by reddogblitz

Agree, with the possible exception of KC. I would think that either Murray, Bray or Chase Daniel will will hit the market and I would claim any of them (Murray, Daniel, Bray would be my order). Bray is most likely to get cut IMO. Edited by Kirby Jackson

We will not be signing anyone young. A young QB would have 80% of fans clamoring for him to start in place of EJ immediately

If he doesn't play better fans will be clamoring for Brian Moorman to start at QB.

If that is why they did not get a back-up QB it is boneheaded.

I agree with your Pryor vote but I doubt he will be cut seriously and I said up thread Webb, didn't you see that?

I am wondering if any QB can succeed right now. Playing Palmer the whole game with only a few practices isn't really fair. Playing Dennis Dixon last week when he seemed to have so little practice was bizarre. Jeff Tuel should have seen time tonight because he at leasts knows the playbook. Its like the Bills want Palmer to look bad, to prove that they should only have EJ and Tuel. This is strange.

Our current QB situations feels either like a bad dream or some weird Twilight Zone episode.

Could it really be any worse if we purposely tried to make it bad?

i agree. It does feel that way. Cursed. Even the f#%^ raiders rolled up 35 on Seattle with Carr in like his 3rd game and Cleveland with their band of misfits scored 33 on the bears. It's so bad it doesn't seem real.

One more. Carolina - Joe Webb. Looked pretty good against us. Carolina often only keeps 2 QBs and they also have Derek Anderson who appears to be #2.

Getting Joe Webb would be sweet. And he has playoff in the snow experience!

Joe Webb tanked any chance the Vikes had in that playoff game. He had them pining for Ponder. I put him almost in the Brad Smith category. He's got talent, but he's not an NFL QB.

Palmer was not brought here to play but be a mentor to EJ. Looking over scraps like this will do the Bills no good. QB talent is a precious commodity and if you are good, no one will let you go.

Palmer was not brought here to play but be a mentor to EJ. Looking over scraps like this will do the Bills no good. QB talent is a precious commodity and if you are good, no one will let you go.

Based on tonight's performance the only thing Palmer is going to teach EJ is how to throw interceptions. That is one thing EJ doesn't do a lot of right now. Why would you want that? Get a real backup in here. Palmer isn't the guy. God forbid we ever had to play him. I might rather see them snap the ball directly to one of our running backs.

Our current QB situations feels either like a bad dream or some weird Twilight Zone episode.

Could it really be any worse if we purposely tried to make it bad?

No, and for the second year in a row, the front office apparently could not care less about the position. Oh, wait, they thought Thad Lewis was good. What a surprise.