Preseason Game #5: Lions at Bills - 8/28/14 @ 7 PM

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that's after he dropped one right in his chest, it bounced into the defenders hands (and should have been picked) then bounced back up into Woods hands for a reception. He doesn't looks "on" tonight.

That play he was interfered with so I won't count that against him.

That's what 5 weeks of camp and 4 preseason games are for not the last ps game with a lingering ribby. Just not worth it.

I agree, just pointing out the reasoning behind playing him.

The just reported him officially out for the remainder of the game.

We need to trade for a starting quarterback. EJ is not the answer. Not even close. Idk who is available for trade but ej needs to be a back up. Both sacks are on him he had sammy open on one for a td and woods open for a first. He does not have it. He does not have what it takes to be an nfl quarterback. We need better. With him we will be giving the Browns a top 10 possibly top 5 pick.

Can someone explain to me how come the Bills can have so much talent on the offensive line on paper, a head coach whose specialty is supposed to be offensive line, and still look so completely befuddled and over matched. I just don't understand why we keep seeing regression in an area that was supposed to be a strength.

We need to trade for a starting quarterback. EJ is not the answer. Not even close. Idk who is available for trade but ej needs to be a back up. Both sacks are on him he had sammy open on one for a td and woods open for a first. He does not have it. He does not have what it takes to be an nfl quarterback. We need better. With him we will be giving the Browns a top 10 possibly top 5 pick.

Who did you have in mind?

Yep. A lot of the Bills fan base gets this. A lot doesn't.

Soon it won't matter. New ownership will clean house soon enough.

Hang in there bro!