Rotoworld's top 44 available QBs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said before, Bring in ORTON.

Orton will start when he's ready. EJ needs more time.

I'd go sorta all-in with Orton. Pay him starting $$$ to lure him out of his fake retirement. This team has too much, on both sides, to wait around patiently for EJ to sink or swim.

And that's the problem with the Bills' "culture." Most teams burn to WIN NOW. Around here, it seems the lukewarm goal is to GET BETTER ASAP.

I'd go sorta all-in with Orton. Pay him starting $$$ to lure him out of his fake retirement. This team has too much, on both sides, to wait around patiently for EJ to sink or swim.

And that's the problem with the Bills' "culture." Most teams burn to WIN NOW. Around here, it seems the lukewarm goal is to GET BETTER ASAP.

Then why haven't any of them thrown a huge contract at Orton (the Savior)?

Kyle FN Orton as the Bills' starting QB??? This is your brilliant idea? He's a decent enough backup, but he's the guy who was benched in Denver for the immortal Tim Teblow! You cannot be serious!

Please try again.

where is Jamarcus Russell on the list?

I like where your head is at. The Bills could offer him a year's supply of purple drank and train him to aim for the receiver in the middle. No need to worry about the opposing pass rush, he'll be numb to it.

#45 - EJ

#46 - Tuel

#47 - Thad

Hah!

I have to believe something is seriously wrong with Josh Freeman from an off the field perspective. Otherwise he's about a thousand times better than all those guys on that list, almost all the backups in the NFL and maybe even a few starters. Again, no idea what's going on with his head, but from an on field production, age, and skill set standpoint the guy should be starting somewhere.

Looks like Whaley wanted a 9, 10, J, Q, K straight.

Edited by dubs

Four of the top 15 were on the roster within the last 18 months. Only about 6 of these guys have had a thread dedicated to them in recent memory, however. TBD is slipping!

and the number grows!

where do you think thad ends up?