Goodwin's tweet about fans booing

Kevin

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has asked him if he pulled a hammy while typing that tweet?

Retweeted by MARQUISE GOODWIN

Romeo_Linkedin_normal.pngAnthony Romeo @AnthonyRomeo22 · 16m

@flashgoodwin @JeremyWGR I guess you didn't get the memo to never call out fans? Stay healthy Mr. Made of Glass. Going to hear it now.

WS9pgrPS_normal.jpegWopolock @SnapsProvolone_ · 19m

@flashgoodwin @mikerodak You suck. When you suck we boo. 14 yrs of sucking and you want us to cheer for 5 yrs button hooks? You're a clown

rjEY9tXc_normal.jpegDave Arena @IDMYGD · 22m

@flashgoodwin have some accountability, that was about as bad as it gets from the O. We "fans" also buy all the **** that pays your salary.

rj1ibkDA_normal.jpegGeorge Scouras @GE0RGE77 · 24m

@flashgoodwin go run track and you do not have to worry about fans. We have Sammy don't need you lil guy. #BillsMafia

The Bills' players are already turning on the coaches and fans and it's not even regular season yet!

Maybe they're tired fighting each other and now want to fight the fans? Seriously, Goodwin is a nobody and will likely be selling insurance in the next year or 2.

"I don't think any of us are happy," coach Doug Marrone said. "When you play poorly, you should get booed, there's no doubt about that."

Jeez.

I feel bad for the guy now.

I do a bit too, a young guy blowing off steam,...but use your head - you say that on Twitter? prepare to be strung up and crucified...

marquis can blow it out his tweeter. This offense was pathetic, EJ was horrendous. The team was not prepared. The penalties were ridiculous. Geno > EJ by a long shot, so if Vick and so is Matt Sims. This is going to be another season over by week 6.

This is a good read from Sal @ the D&C

http://www.democrata...bills/14509799/

"Yes, on Kids Day, there the young ones were, standing with their dads and/or their moms, serenading the Bills off the field at halftime with well-deserved boos.

"I don't think any of us are happy," coach Doug Marrone said. "When you play poorly, you should get booed, there's no doubt about that.""

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I still think they shoulda kept Lamonica..

Yea - it's a tough spot. There wasn't much to cheer but I don't like seeing a home crowd turn on their team.

Give me a break. What has the PC crowd invaded a crap teams crap performance now.

Mothers against bad booing?

Should the NFL require fans who boo a putrid teams 14+ years of fail to pay extra money?

i

Edited by Best Player Available

Bobbie Dixon upset with booing as well

these guys are softer than fluff (see what i did there?). i haven't heard the entire interviews, so hopefully their whining about the fans came after a long discussion about their poor play and how they take ownership of it. if the context was, "we sucked really bad...and the crowd didn't help" then I guess it's somewhat ok.

this part, however, leaves me wondering: "I don't think they should have done that, especially when the game first started and they weren't as loud as they could have been," Bills running back Anthony Dixon said after the game. "I felt like when we first went out there they (were) looking for something to go wrong."

uhm, welcome to buffalo?

and this didn't help: "I think the crowd has to put it on their shoulders and be louder before the game. Everybody should be on their feet, everybody should have been clapping and roaring and getting into the game. After our first kickoff return, it wasn't like that. We had to wake some people up. I think they have to get that out of their system."

if that performance is how they go about waking people up, they better be ready for a lot more booing.

I really hate this team. I hope we get a full enema once the league approves pegula

don't count on it. remember when he bought the sabres, then went to the buffalo news and said the negativity of the press contributed to their poor performance?