Whose this years Colin Brown & Justin Rodger

uticaclub

I think that the Bills depth is better this year. They aren't going to have many guys that don't belong in the NFL. I think that the TEs stink so I guess one of them. In addition, I could see Searcy or Gilmore becoming the whipping boy because they may get beat in pass coverage. They are certainly NFL players though. The only non NFL players that will make the team are the back up QBs and Lee Smith.

I think it will be legursky, if he ends up having to play a lot again. He's too small to hold up for anything other than a few emergency pinches.

Honestly, I think Legursky is going to be cut.

Second and Third string QB is by far the weakest positions on the team.

I think it will be legursky, if he ends up having to play a lot again. He's too small to hold up for anything other than a few emergency pinches.

You cant use him twice !

If he remains on the team as BU center before Urbik i will have a cow.

I have concerns about C Williams. Sure he has a lot of experience , thats fine. And the drafted alot of rookies whom his experience could well benefit . That fine too,

He's already injured ( or is he ? ) and he has a uninspiring track record for the money he was paid. Whaley had to plug a gushing wound but i think this guy is a risk more than an answer.

still gonna root for him though

Offense: T.J. Graham

Defense: Da'Norris Searcy

No way on Searcy !

well maybe.

But not likely . Dont dwell on that Pittsburgh thing. The corners messed that one up.

TJ is still up for debate but he may not be on the team by seasons start.

Nigel Bradham. Not buying the happy talk.

I've been to camp twice, it is hardly happy talk. He's been right in the middle on the wrap-ups for a lot of run plays I saw. The guy is build like a tank, and reminds me of Marvcus Patton quite a bit.

Plus, although his mother may not have also played football, he did produce as a top tackler/leader of a defense in college.

Brown (a starter) and Rogers (our 5th(?) cb) are widely different discussions

?

I've been to camp twice, it is hardly happy talk. He's been right in the middle on the wrap-ups for a lot of run plays I saw. The guy is build like a tank, and reminds me of Marvcus Patton quite a bit.

Plus, although his mother may not have also played football, he did produce as a top tackler/leader of a defense in college.

Patton comparison is a nice compliment ! I think Nigel was held back by his mentality . By all reports including his , the kid is focused and determined .

He is one of my sleeper players actually. I would like to think this might be the season he gets his traction.

?

Neither had any business starting. But one of them did.

God, Brown was awful. He wasn't just a non-factor on the line...between not doing his job, and forcing Cordy Glenn to cover for him, he effectively made two spots on the line a liability. That's so blindingly awful it almost counts as talent.

Brown (a starter) and Rogers (our 5th(?) cb) are widely different discussions

In both cases, they were inherited guys that the staff saw some things in, enough that they got on the field.

When a new regime takes over, they have to undertake the process of mining through what is already there. Ex: they saw zilch in LB Kelvin Sheppard, and got Hughes for him. I’d rather highlight the fact that once they realized these guys just couldn’t cut it, it was not long before they were out of here… in Colin Brown’s case, right after week 4 or whatever. Same goes for the punter Powell.

Anyway, this year’s "team that Whaley built" is the result of two drafts and two offseasons, so these are his guys. I like what has been developed everywhere except QB. I have to believe they sign a vet in favor of Tuel or Lewis.

In both cases, they were inherited guys that the staff saw some things in, enough that they got on the field.

When a new regime takes over, they have to undertake the process of mining through what is already there. Ex: they saw zilch in LB Kelvin Sheppard, and got Hughes for him. I’d rather highlight the fact that once they realized these guys just couldn’t cut it, it was not long before they were out of here… in Colin Brown’s case, right after week 4 or whatever. Same goes for the punter Powell.

Anyway, this year’s "team that Whaley built" is the result of two drafts and two offseasons, so these are his guys. I like what has been developed everywhere except QB. I have to believe they sign a vet in favor of Tuel or Lewis.

Brown was named starter.

Rogers required Gilmore to get his club, leodis was out, was brooks too?

Our 53rd guy on the roster is a horrible starter. Last year, this year, next year..... Rogers was that type of guy. Brown was our #1 LG.

If we lose 3 safeties I'm guessing the 5th guy deep will be underwhelming.