Whose this years Colin Brown & Justin Rodger

uticaclub

Neither had any business starting. But one of them did.

God, Brown was awful. He wasn't just a non-factor on the line...between not doing his job, and forcing Cordy Glenn to cover for him, he effectively made two spots on the line a liability. That's so blindingly awful it almost counts as talent.

Thank you for catching me up . I missed a chunk in the thread somehow . oops

The O line was so busy covering they forget the assignment at times./some sarcasm

To Hanks point. This Is the team Whaley built. Not fully developed maybe , but this is his Team / players by now

Rogers game against the Jets was as bad of a game I've ever watched a player have. Manuel will be getting the criticism.

Williams has never played well and the contract they gave him was puzzling. Rivers has never been able to recover from getting rocked I think his rookie year.

As for guys who don't belong in the league who could matter, obviously the backup QB's. Other positions I don't think their is a Keith Ellison, Justin Rogers, Colin Brown type.

I think that the Bills depth is better this year. They aren't going to have many guys that don't belong in the NFL. I think that the TEs stink so I guess one of them. In addition, I could see Searcy or Gilmore becoming the whipping boy because they may get beat in pass coverage. They are certainly NFL players though. The only non NFL players that will make the team are the back up QBs and Lee Smith.

u got this right on the button!

Rogers game against the Jets was as bad of a game I've ever watched a player have. Manuel will be getting the criticism.

Williams has never played well and the contract they gave him was puzzling. Rivers has never been able to recover from getting rocked I think his rookie year.

As for guys who don't belong in the league who could matter, obviously the backup QB's. Other positions I don't think their is a Keith Ellison, Justin Rogers, Colin Brown type.

what is Turnstyle Brown doing these days?