RIP Actor Robin Williams

CowgirlsFan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The phraseology of "suicide by asphyxiation" certainly sounds like hanging or similar

Excuse me if I'm wrong on this one but wasn't he checking into rehab not long ago? I'm talking within the last couple months if not weeks. Might have celebs crossed up on that though

Or it's David Carradine all over again.

he checked in allegedly to keep himself on track and keep from going off the wagon

The phraseology of "suicide by asphyxiation" certainly sounds like hanging or similar

Excuse me if I'm wrong on this one but wasn't he checking into rehab not long ago? I'm talking within the last couple months if not weeks. Might have celebs crossed up on that though

It's my understanding that he relapsed in 2006 while filming a movie and went to rehab.

Or it's David Carradine all over again.

I'm sorry. I'm as crude as they come, and this is messed up man. Not funny.

It's my understanding that he relapsed in 2006 while filming a movie and went to rehab.

Just double checked - looks like the articles reporting rehab were July 1, so not long ago at all. Sounds like a guy that knew he was headed the wrong way and didnt know how to stop it.

I didn't mean it as a joke. I'm putting it out there as a serious option for this one. Even with Williams' history if crazy I'd still see it as a possibility.

I haven't read a single story though, so I have no idea what details are out there.

That's why they can make the early call it was suicide

A source close to the investigation told KTVU that Williams hanged himself. - See more at: http://www.whio.com/...h.4x0y5IiW.dpuf

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I didn't mean it as a joke. I'm putting it out there as a serious option for this one. Even with Williams' history if crazy I'd still see it as a possibility.

I haven't read a single story though, so I have no idea what details are out there.

Maybe I'm a bad person too but when I saw "asphyxiation" that thought entered my mind as well.

I didn't mean to pounce on you bro. This is just so terrible.

Depression is a horrible (and very much misunderstood) illness. We see the happy manic comedian, but there is another side to it.

I was stunned to hear of his death. Someone who brought so much laughter to our world, but dies in his own tormented world.

Rest in peace, Robin. The next world will be a better place for you.

I was stunned to hear of his death. Someone who brought so much laughter to our world, but dies in his own tormented world.

This is one of those rare cases where I'm not the least bit surprised. It sucks that he died, but it didn't shocked me one bit. He was always out of his mind.

Just double checked - looks like the articles reporting rehab were July 1, so not long ago at all. Sounds like a guy that knew he was headed the wrong way and didnt know how to stop it.

Jay Mohr was on the Adam Carolla podcast when Alison did this on her news, back then in July.............And, he said this really concerned him. He's in recovery, too, and thought this sounded like it was really serious.

Hey you are right... I was just hoping it was some different way... Hanging (then you have the awful Carradine story) doesn't sound like a pretty way go. Heck is anyway a pretty way to go. I just wish something with a little more dignity (if that is possible).

I guess I rather not know @ this point... Peace...

I think in the movie, he (Neil) hung himself too... Yikes... :-(

Hey you are right... I was just hoping it was some different way... Hanging (then you have the awful Carradine story) doesn't sound like a pretty way go. Heck is anyway a pretty way to go. I just wish something with a little more dignity (if that is possible).

I guess I rather not know @ this point... Peace...

I think in the movie, he (Neil) hung himself too... Yikes... :-(

no, shot himself.

That was the Dr from House, too.