My prediction Bills will Trade for a QB soon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I haven't checked out your board in about a week but whoa! What happened? I am Team Hoyer out of necessity for now but why in the world would you trade for him? He's a UDFA on his 4th team who has won 2 games.

I thought EJ Manuel looked pretty good last year for a rookie?

Bryan Hoyer or Pats Ryan Mallett.

Either one of those 2 QB's would be a upgrade and might solve our QB dilemma.

While the buzz is high on Hoyer, we have 3 games on actual evidence on him. He might be good, but he could be another Rob Johnson. Also, he's not going anywhere. Manzeil is too much of a wildcard (in more mays than just playing) to put all your eggs in that basket. There is no evidence that Mallet is any good at all. He does not even have Rob Johnson evidence.

only ej can solve this problem.

10 for 10 with 3 touchdowns would be a good start....

but it might not be good enough

OK I haven't checked out your board in about a week but whoa! What happened? I am Team Hoyer out of necessity for now but why in the world would you trade for him? He's a UDFA on his 4th team who has won 2 games.

Shhhhh......let the tar and pitchfork holders go buy before you whisper that

Jesus Christ. What is with

this posting style? costanza dot jaypeg

It's so

annoying to read I

would think it was a

gimmick.

But a 12 year old shiny

clean troll account? No

it can'

t be.

Please use punctuation and breaks for para

graphs instead of in

the middle of sentences. It's very

annoying to read.

+1

While the buzz is high on Hoyer, we have 3 games on actual evidence on him. He might be good, but he could be another Rob Johnson. Also, he's not going anywhere. Manzeil is too much of a wildcard (in more mays than just playing) to put all your eggs in that basket. There is no evidence that Mallet is any good at all. He does not even have Rob Johnson evidence.

Add to the fact that they drafted a kid this year, and wouldn't trade within the division if Mallet was so good.Our Lady Brady is getting up there in years. All in all I think Mallet hasnt shown anything, and probably isnt very good. I have never been impressed with him.

Hoyer, meh. I think Thad or Tuel r going to fine as a back up to EJ!

Hypothetical for you guys. Are the present Bills a deep playoff maybe Superbowl team with a top 5 qb?

Maybe in a year, they have lots of young talent. My question in response is how many top 5 QBs are there in the league (5 right?). That means that 27 other teams don't have a top 5 QB and I think many of them reject the notion that the only way to get deep into the playoffs is to have a superstar HOF QB.

They ain't getting those guys, but I would take Cousins in a heart beat.

I would be all in for this. Bring in Cousins and let him compete for the starting job. If he can't beat out EJ for the starting job he would be a better option at back up over Tuel or Lewis.

Bills fans are filled with self loathing and misguided envy of other team's mediocre players.

I know. They should trade EJ temporarily to another team. He will then immediately be seen by the entire fan base as a better and coveted QB. Then we get him back and it's a huge upgrade over what we had, because he was elsewhere.

Ugh this stuff is so painful.

This is actually a really good idea! Good job sir!

Hypothetical for you guys. Are the present Bills a deep playoff maybe Superbowl team with a top 5 qb?

Absolutely.

I don't know who I'd call #5 - but any of Brady/Peyton/Brees/Rodgers and they are major SB contenders.

Top 5 QBs don't grow on trees however.