15th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT), now in it's 15th year, before the game against Miami in Week 2.

Bring your own drinks, we'll provide water/Gatorade, bring food to share.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hard time believing it is 15 years! I did not come to the first one, since I had group tix with some other people.

When did Hammer's become the official spot? It is the perfect location for this event.

I cannot wait!

When did Hammer's become the official spot? It is the perfect location for this event.

The first TBDAHOt was at Hammers, that was the Sunday night game against the Titans, back in 2000. It was also Labor Day weekend, so most people had Monday off.

• 2 weeks later...

I recall being at a previous tailgate where Hammer wanted people to have a TBD sign on their car as they pulled in. Is that still needed?

it helps them identify which car Gugny is in, mostly, since he is usually in the child's seat in back.

But its also to help get erryone parked together.

Just look for the big ass truck in the corner of the lot by the road. Dats us.

Edited by jboyst62

I would definitely spring for a shirt.

I'll be bringing a big bag of Kingsford charcoal. Food items to be determined.

Looking forward to Mead's strombolis, Mr. Ags' pulled pork and Boyst's meat!!

So should in just dangle it all out there and let you guys get as much as you can handle or do you want to let me know what you would like and I can see if I have enough?

;)

My parents reported to me that they found your meat to be insanely tender and juicy.

I'll have what they had, please, and I am more than happy to pay you for your services.

Unfortunately my new job won't allow me to make the opener. I'm really disappointed, but, I know some (gugny & JB shall remain nameless) will enjoy the day much more without me.

If anyone knows of someone in need of tickets...I have 3 available with the TBD group.

Unfortunately my new job won't allow me to make the opener. I'm really disappointed, but, I know some (gugny & JB shall remain nameless) will enjoy the day much more without me.

If anyone knows of someone in need of tickets...I have 3 available with the TBD group.

:censored:

Join us in spirit, because you will be missed my friend.

Also, Gugny, looks like we won't have to wear pants this year!

Edited by jboyst62