15th Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

Just Jack

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mead... Flutie was late getting the Stromboli out.... We need you back, lol... Thanks for teaching Ken! GREAT GAME!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire! :nana:

Stromboli was fantastic and distributed to us as we had our breakfast beer and moon shine. A second batch was available shortly after the first. We missed you, though, Mead!

Edited by rockpile

Liar, liar, pants on fire! :nana:

Stromboli was fantastic and distributed to us as we had our breakfast beer and moon shine. A second batch was available shortly after the first. We missed you, though, Mead!

I assure you, Ken said breakfast at 8... It was 8:17, lol.... I was forced to turn to a pork chop

In a can..... And moonshine....

Back in NC. Becky slept most of the way. We are at her place. She is in bed. I am getting her stuff out. Made good time. Been awake 22 hours now. Slept 5.5 hours last night so I am drained but I wouldn't trade it for nothing!

Ya'll are kind of OK in a reasonably mild and alright way!

Thanks to all for a great time and it was nice to meet so many board members in person. The Stromboli and venison were just amazing so thanks to Mead and CountryCletus for that. Thanks to Jay for shirts and tickets. A big thumbs up also for Hammer and his team as parking went smoothly. Everyone was just great.

Hey all,

The Mrs. and I had a blast meeting many of you yesterday. It's great to be able to put faces with the names. Stromboli and moonshine for breakfast. Wow.

Not sure how much of the Houston festivities we'll be able to get to in a few weeks, but we hope to be at Christian's on Saturday night. Already looking forward to next year's opener!

I assure you, Ken said breakfast at 8... It was 8:17, lol.... I was forced to turn to a pork chop

In a can..... And moonshine....

I was definitely getting worried! People were salivating and closing in on the stromboli station like zombies from the Walking Dead by 8:05. Thought I was going to be put on a spit and grilled with the fresh fish fan that I brought to the game.....the moonshine was outstanding!

HAd an awesome time, Thanks to Mead for the Stromboli's and to Flutie for getting them out on time, Mrags chicken was great and the Cletus Corn dipping machine is now on my "gotta have" list Great party and nice to get faces and names re-connected.

Jack... I don't know how much of a detailed response you'd like... I'm a son, father, brother, cousin, uncle, redneck.... I could go on for hours... Who are you?

Ah, you missed my joke. It was in reference to how I didn't remember you from the year before.