Program alert. Jim Kelly outside the lines 9am espn

As if last night wasn't awesomely emotional enough, I woke up in my hotel room in Canton this morning and saw it on OTL when I flipped on the TV. I've had chills up and down for the last 24 hours...Can't wait for the game tonight.

Go Bills!

Sitting in a hotel room in canton with my buddy and we just both started balling. Didn't even try and hold it back. What an incredible weekend this has been for the Bills, Kelly, Reed and the fans. It really feels like an all Buffalo weekend here in Canton.

Hell yeah it does!

Is this 6 minute version the same one they showed on tv or is it a cut down version? Thanks

That video was followed by lengthy live interviews with Steve Tasker, Bruce Smith and Scott Berchtold, which were also very good and quite moving. I hope they are posted somewhere later.

It seemed like he didn't know he was live and thought he could do a re-take or something. ESPN may look elsewhere the next time Bob Ley is out.

ESPN seems to be showing Bob Ley the door slowly. They will have nothing to do with real reporting that doesn't produce Sports Center jokes.