Program alert. Jim Kelly outside the lines 9am espn

That was a great piece!....If you grew up rooting for Jim,and the Bills of the early 90's there's no way you had a dry eye after watching that. I for one feel very fortunate to have him and that team as some of my greatest memories growing up. #kellytough #buffaloisfamily

Sitting in a hotel room in canton with my buddy and we just both started balling. Didn't even try and hold it back. What an incredible weekend this has been for the Bills, Kelly, Reed and the fans. It really feels like an all Buffalo weekend here in Canton.

Edited by mrags

I'm in Canada and I've only seen the six minute piece tweeted out by Schefter this morning...I have something in my eye. If somebody comes across the whole piece online, please share.

Keep an eye on this link...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/

There is a "watch" link, but when I click it, it goes to a 404 page. So maybe it will be up later today.

Is see OTL in my DTV Guide tomorrow at 5:30 on the deuce. But there is no info if it's the same show...

It is part of the Sports Center OTL...if you put on SC, they should show it throughout the day on any of the replays....

Aside from the sub host flubbing the opening. it was a great piece. Between Andre's speech and the OTL lines piece I've cried more tears in two days than I have in the last decade.

Amen brother. My Kleenex box had a workout this morning as I fell asleep last night, and watched the speech and the Kelly piece back to back.