C J Spiller

CJ is featured in the "This Is Our Time" promo video that plays on BB.com. Editing the video again would be such a hassle wouldn't it? I don't think he's going anywhere.

if it wasn't for Mr. LaCanfora's desperation for clicks, there would be no rumors.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not support a trade of CJ at in any way shape or form.

However, we have a real log jam at RB right now. Someone has to go. We got CJ, Fred, Brown, Dixon, and Ringo. Only 3 RBs will make the cut in all likelhood. Unless they move Dixon to FB and cut Frank the Tank that leaves one of the top 4 out in the cold. We traded for Brown and signed Dixon. They're Marrone/Whaley guys. CJ is not and in the last year of his contract (to my way of thinking that is a good thing due to players wanting to shine for that next deal). They can possible get something for him. I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility it could happen.

I hope not, but then again I hoped we'd keep Flutie over Johnson too.

I do not support a trade of CJ at in any way shape or form.

However, we have a real log jam at RB right now. Someone has to go. We got CJ, Fred, Brown, Dixon, and Ringo. Only 3 RBs will make the cut in all likelhood. Unless they move Dixon to FB and cut Frank the Tank that leaves one of the top 4 out in the cold. We traded for Brown and signed Dixon. They're Marrone/Whaley guys. CJ is not and in the last year of his contract (to my way of thinking that is a good thing due to players wanting to shine for that next deal). They can possible get something for him. I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility it could happen.

I hope not, but then again I hoped we'd keep Flutie over Johnson too.

Cut Summers. Dixon to FB. Wingo cut.

I seriously question your mental capacity if you think they're going to cut Spiller.

Oops! Should have said trade! Well I still don't think they will. And I really don't want them too. I'm a big Bills and Clemson tigers fan! So I've been a big fan of CJ since his freshman year. So I realty want him to stay! Him and Sammy are two guys I really enjoyed watching! An I was ecstaticed when they came to Buffalo!

Plus I'm a big Spiller fan! :) always have been, probably always will! Even if he isn't a hall of famer. He has a good character, he's someone I'll always cheer for!

Anyway! Happy birthday CJ!

Edited by Braedenstearns

"I have friends and family members that inform me on some of the things that are being said with the trade rumors," Spiller recently said, per The Buffalo News. "I'm not oblivious to that stuff. I'm not living on Mars or anything. I can't control what happens. My response to them is 'don't worry about it.'

"Once you start worrying about that type of stuff, you get off focus of what you're trying to do. Until anything happens, I'm excited to be with the Bills and hopefully I'll be around for this coming season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000374302/article/cj-spiller-hopes-to-stay-with-buffalo-bills-in-2014

@ChrisTrapasso: Just heard from #Bills source regarding the organization's stance on C.J. Spiller: "no thoughts of moving him at all right now."

@ChrisTrapasso: Source also added: "plan (right now) is keeping 4 RBs on the roster for the start of the season."

@ChrisTrapasso: Obviously, things can change. But the past two tweets = what I'm told is the #Bills stance on C.J. Spiller right now.

@ChrisTrapasso: Just heard from #Bills source regarding the organization's stance on C.J. Spiller: "no thoughts of moving him at all right now."

@ChrisTrapasso: Source also added: "plan (right now) is keeping 4 RBs on the roster for the start of the season."

@ChrisTrapasso: Obviously, things can change. But the past two tweets = what I'm told is the #Bills stance on C.J. Spiller right now.

Ya!!

CJ also said that he is a Buffalo Bill "through and through" and "I love this place, I love being here in Buffalo, I love the people."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/CJ-Spiller-I’m-a-Buffalo-Bill-through-and-through/3291f2ca-a218-4151-801e-2bb5ba45ec6d

he is obviously lying, obviously. Everyone hates it here and we can't have nice things. Because EJ!