C J Spiller

IMO, thats what I think will happen. Dixion will be the FB, Summers and wingo get cut.

I dont like this at all! PLEASE DONT CUT CJ!!

no,

Summers will be the FB. Evan R may not make it.

but the focus may be give danny ( I need core players ) Crosman his people. hell we might keep two kickers over dixon.

yippee. not.

CJ isn't going any where.

this year.

and i love the kid

but he has to be a strong piece this season

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no,

Summers will be the FB. Evan R may not make it.

but the focus may be give danny ( I need core players ) Crosman his people. hell we might keep two kickers over dixon.

yippee. not.

they usually don't cut a FA they just signed. Dixon will stay. I think Summers may make if they do indeed keep 4 RBs. If they can't then Dixon becomes the FB. Dixon is multipurpose with short yardage and ST abilities.

he is obviously lying, obviously. Everyone hates it here and we can't have nice things. Because EJ!

EJ's the reason for all my problems. Got a speeding ticket... EJ! Wife catches me looking at another woman... EJ! Can't close the big deal at work.... EJ!

Edited by Ohiostyle

they usually don't cut a FA they just signed. Dixon will stay. I think Summers may make if they do indeed keep 4 RBs. If they can't then Dixon becomes the FB. Dixon is multipurpose with short yardage and ST abilities.

I know .

I think they keep 4 RBs and Frank Summers. now how many TEs and WRs

EJ's the reason for all my problems. Got a speeding ticket... EJ! Wife catches me looking at another woman... EJ! Can't close the big deal at work.... EJ!

Are you saying they Should trade CJ ? is that what you are saying ?

I know .

well the TEs are in flux with Moeki the walking Infirmary. I think the keep 3, and it will be Chandler, Smith, Gragg. Not sure what the do with E-Rod, he is kind of a hybrid type. 6 WRs. Holley and Chris Summers to the PS. Bye bye TJ and Elliott.

I know .

CJ was good before EJ, I was a better man before EJ, my kids got better grades before EJ, America was a better country before EJ! In all seriousness, I'd love to keep CJ, but I'm beginning to think with the depth we have at RB, if CJ was traded for depth, or a quality starter (not picks!) at a weak position, it may not be a bad thing. Add a late cut from another sqaud to fill the roll... I don't know what I think about it to be honest. If he's leaving at the end of the year anyway, getting something in return wouldn't be so bad.

Edited by Ohiostyle

This frustrates the heck out of me... Why would we ship a dynamic running back and a game breaker especially with so much uncertainty at qb? Yeah he clearly underachieved last year but I think he still has the potential to take over a game. The coaching staff frequently says how comitted to the run we are gonna be and in my opinion we need CJ if we are serious about making the playoffs. Find ways to use him like Gailey did and sign him to a reasonable 3 year deal please Whaley.

C J Spiller will not be on this team in 2015 and maybe not this season.

CJ can become a free agent after this season. I believe he will absolutely want to test free agency and has no plans to give the Bills any kind of home town discount. in fact, I don't think he wants to be here.

CJ has said he will seek advice from Jairus Byrd on how to handle free agency.

Jason LaCanfora just came out with a story stating the Bills would consider trading CJ. probably leaked by the Bills to drum up interest.

the bills admitted they tried to move up into the second round of this years draft in order to pick RB Carlos Hyde. even though you would consider RB our first or second strongest and deepest unit (other than DL). possibly the strongest RB unit in the league of any team.

the bills traded for Eagles RB Bryce Brown.

the bills added Anthony Dixon.

the Bills extended fred Jackson another year.

Spiller is not viewed as an every down type of back. he gets winded easily.

he is very elusive and a game breaking home run threat.

I think a lot of it has to do with CJ not having an agent. Hard to get a deal/extension done otherwise. I am sick of the RB carousel over the last 10 years or so. Henry,McGahee,Lynch. I know, I am forgetting a few.

Edited by DirtDart

i wonder if he means 4 RBs and 1 FB which means Summmers could make it, or 3 RBs and Dixon.

He is guessing just like we are. I am guessing its not yet decided .

I also am guessing they would like to keep both Dixon and Summers at this point for the power running game ,

and then of course as Core STs. 0:)