Hammersticks Truck Stop

So? Did Shower Junkie make his morning "I really need a shower" request today?

Nope, no shower request thus far today. It is only noon though. I haven't even seen him outside, and he's usually motoring around out there doing "crackish" stuff.

I did get a chance to speak to the landlord yesterday, however, as he was getting in his truck to leave. I explained to him the situation, and he apologized to me. He said something to the effect of "well all those scumbags are getting booted anyway." Prior to speaking with the landlord, I overheard him screaming at one or two of the guys about paying rent on time.

We'll see...

I can't believe so many people find this to be a joking matter. Poor Johnny Hammersticks.

It actually is very entertaining to me. Now that he is no longer coming over to my house, that is. I was kinda hoping there for a second that he would flip out on me, and I would have to test drive that aluminum t-ball bat I have next to the door.

It actually is very entertaining to me. Now that he is no longer coming over to my house, that is. I was kinda hoping there for a second that he would flip out on me, and I would have to test drive that aluminum t-ball bat I have next to the door.

Next time he comes over... You need to video record the exchange... It will help in court, but lost importantly, I think we all deserve a little video of this douche-nozzle.... You owe us this!!! Lol

that seems a bit disturbing to me...why do you WANT to inflict pain on someone who is obviously dealing with something serious, albeit self inflicted(allegedly)...me personally, I would have called the authorities immediately if not sooner

that seems a bit disturbing to me...why do you WANT to inflict pain on someone who is obviously dealing with something serious, albeit self inflicted(allegedly)...me personally, I would have called the authorities immediately if not sooner

Beating heroin junkies with a baseball bat is not for everyone, Pooj. Let's not be judgmental.

Beating heroin junkies with a baseball bat is not for everyone, Pooj. Let's not be judgmental.

Perhaps he's stricken with a serious illness... Play whack-a-mole with an ill person- pretty sure that buys you an all expense paid, one way trip to hell.... Hahaha

Should have asked Snowboard Dude if the shower was really broken. That way you'd know if ShowerBoy was jiving you. He might just be creeped out by the funk his pals left hanging around and wants a clean hose down.

If it were me, I'd never let him in my house again, and I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on them. You could notify the authorities anyway so your concerns would be noted if something bad we're to happen.

On the other hand, go fix their shower. It'll give you more insight to the situation.

Should have asked Snowboard Dude if the shower was really broken. That way you'd know if ShowerBoy was jiving you. He might just be creeped out by the funk his pals left hanging around and wants a clean hose down.

If it were me, I'd never let him in my house again, and I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on them. You could notify the authorities anyway so your concerns would be noted if something bad we're to happen.

On the other hand, go fix their shower. It'll give you more insight to the situation.

JH, just be sure that if you're going to do the bolded that you get a tetanus shot first... and maybe use some gloves... or why don't you just put on a whole body condom...or possibly a Hazmat suit if you can get your hands on one....or maybe just say f em and stay home and eat a calzone.

The thing that confuses me or I missed-- why can't he take a shower at the landlord's place?

There could be many reasons. The situation is rather sad IMO. I know the guy's an addict and all, but somebody has to love him or care about him somewhere... Every person has a parent/somebody somewhere that might have cared for them @ one time. I know I am getting all sappy, but it is pretty disturbing. Maybe he seeks the comfort of something he lost? I wonder what his relationship is with his parents/loved ones?

I know being a helper soul is not up everybody's alley... That doesn't mean, giving into him and granting his shower wishes either... I hope he finds peace somewhere.

JH, just be sure that if you're going to do the bolded that you get a tetanus shot first... and maybe use some gloves... or why don't you just put on a whole body condom...or possibly a Hazmat suit if you can get your hands on one....or maybe just say f em and stay home and eat a calzone.

I'm not going over to their house ever again! Fix their shower for them? Shirley you can't be serious.

I'm pretty sure the kid got the message. I saw him across the street this afternoon, and he waved to me. Hopefully he has realized that he was acting like a douche. I made it clear to him (without being mean or threatening) that he was no longer allowed to shower at my house. Case closed for now...

I'm not going over to their house ever again! Fix their shower for them? Shirley you can't be serious.

I'm pretty sure the kid got the message. I saw him across the street this afternoon, and he waved to me. Hopefully he has realized that he was acting like a douche. I made it clear to him (without being mean or threatening) that he was no longer allowed to shower at my house. Case closed for now...

wuss.

Too late... You had a bite of the burger and downed the brew!

;-P :-O

Watch him show up on your doorstep tomorrow morning with a magazine and a roll of toilet paper...

Oh... John-nay... Nobody asked, me be the clean/OCD freak, how did he leave your shower? Good condition? You don't have that fancy hotel soap, power jet shower head (Commando 2000), and nice fluffy towels... Do you? That may be your problem! ;-)

Watch him show up on your doorstep tomorrow morning with a magazine and a roll of toilet paper...

Its VT, what self-respecting Hippy isn't into communal living! He was probably born w/affluenza too. Hammersticks might have a bigger problem on his hands than we really think.

It seems like he left the place clean, but who knows, he could have stuck my toothbrush up his bunghole. Let's just say everything has been thoroughly sanitized/disposed of. The toothbrushes are ar the crime lab.

LoL...

I used to have a aunt/uncle that lived in Wanakah (Hamburg) on Lake Erie. Their house had a shower in the garage. Boy that was high class back then. I suppose it was for people to rinse off when coming from the Lake... And God knows they probably needed seeing they lived there in the 1960's-'70's! ;-)

Too bad you can't have one of those installed? And get one of those really course GI scrub brushes... Let him shower away!

Its VT, what self-respecting Hippy isn't into communal living! He was probably born w/affluenza too. Hammersticks might have a bigger problem on his hands than we really think.

Ah, yes, that explains everything. He's clearly a member of that little-known radical branch of Occupy Wall Street - Occupy Hammersticks' Bathroom.

This thread should be pinned as mandatory reading for all members. I laugh harder every time I come back.

I agree it will get a good humor pinning just to lighten up the board. Elsewhere there is too much bickering Bills fan activity.

I agree it will get a good humor pinning just to lighten up the board. Elsewhere there is too much bickering Bills fan activity.

I strongly disagree with pinning this piece of heroin junkie puke ass fecal matter steaming pile of poo thread. Matter of fact, I disagree so strongly that I'm beginning to wonder if gugny hasn't taken over your account.

(no disrespect intended)

I spoke to another roommate last night (who happened to be packing his truck to move), and he told me that "shower boy" is in fact a recovering heroin addict. He intimated that maybe there was occasional "use" still happening in the house, and it seemed like part of the reason he was moving out. He commented on the shower thing, and said that shower boy was getting the shakes from his daily Subutex treatment. Apparently, this drug is now used more prominently than methadone because it is not addictive. I looked up the side effects for Subutex...yeah...excessive sweating, headaches, anxiety/paranoia, nausea, and insomnia (to name a few.). Sounds like my guy.

Very sad if he is still using along with his Subutex treatment. I have read that this can be very dangerous. I have looked very closely for track marks on his arms and legs, but I haven't seen any. I know that heroin users will inject in less conspicuous spots on their body (i.e., between their toes). Weird stuff man.

I spoke to another roommate last night (who happened to be packing his truck to move), and he told me that "shower boy" is in fact a recovering heroin addict. He intimated that maybe there was occasional "use" still happening in the house, and it seemed like part of the reason he was moving out. He commented on the shower thing, and said that shower boy was getting the shakes from his daily Subutex treatment. Apparently, this drug is now used more prominently than methadone because it is not addictive. I looked up the side effects for Subutex...yeah...excessive sweating, headaches, anxiety/paranoia, nausea, and insomnia (to name a few.). Sounds like my guy.

Very sad if he is still using along with his Subutex treatment. I have read that this can be very dangerous. I have looked very closely for track marks on his arms and legs, but I haven't seen any. I know that heroin users will inject in less conspicuous spots on their body (i.e., between their toes). Weird stuff man.

Did he explain why ShowerBoy has to use YOUR shower?