Hammersticks Truck Stop

Yes, he explained that their hot water heater is broken. Said the snowboardin landlord is a deadbeat...keeps saying he will have it fixed but doesn't.

Maybe that's why they don't pay him on time? What is it with water heaters and landlords, especially in northern climates.

;-)

Yes, he explained that their hot water heater is broken. Said the snowboardin landlord is a deadbeat...keeps saying he will have it fixed but doesn't.

That's why he can't use his. Why does he have to use yours? I mean, you have other neighbors, right?

That's why he can't use his. Why does he have to use yours? I mean, you have other neighbors, right?

Now we're getting to the good stuff ... something made the guy want to use Johnny's bathroom ....

Dude Hammersticks helped himself to cold brew and burger while chatting... They are best buds. Why would ShowerMan go to a strangers house?

:-)

Actually- he owes shower boy, now...

After getting turned away several times, I would laugh if JH gets a bill in the mail for the burger and beer... With the cost of two showers deducted.... Written in crayon.... On a napkin...

I found a rather large pile of feces on my property this afternoon. It must have been from a Great Dane or large German Sheppard. Some people have no respect...letting their dogs poop on my front porch!!

You sure thats from a large dog?

I found a rather large pile of feces on my property this afternoon. It must have been from a Great Dane or large German Sheppard. Some people have no respect...letting their dogs poop on my front porch!!

Several years ago I had a neighbor with a very big dog that liked to take dumps in my front lawn. Of course the neighbor did nothing about it. My wife kept me from doing it but I threatened to shovel it up and dump it on their front steps. Why would anyone think this dog was free to dump on my lawn?

Several years ago I had a neighbor with a very big dog that liked to take dumps in my front lawn. Of course the neighbor did nothing about it. My wife kept me from doing it but I threatened to shovel it up and dump it on their front steps. Why would anyone think this dog was free to dump on my lawn?

Did you let them bathe the dog in your bathtub every morning?

You sure thats from a large dog?

He is only kidding himself it was from a dog. Dogs don't eat corn.

Why would anyone think this dog was free to dump on my lawn?

That's easy. NIMBY.

Silly goose... Why do people walk their dogs in general? To relieve their dog outside of their yard? So they don't make a mess of their yard and have to clean it up.

It cheaper, easier, and they get a walk/exercise. Two birds with one stone. It is like outsourcing @ the most basic level. Why crap where you live, just crap where somebody else lives.

That this got pinned made my night.

Anyone else have this image of Jesse Pinkman walking up to JH's door, screaming "Yo, shower me, B word!"

I'm in the middle of season 3. It's a good show. I kind of hate that I saw the final 15 minutes of the show, but would have already bet that it would end that way.

Alas, it appears that this thread has run it's course. Shower boy is no longer an issue, and the sanctity of my shower is once again secure. I will keep you all posted (pun intended) if my neighbors provide me with any other interesting material. I suspect there will be another thread before the end of the summer.

Thanks, TBD, for all of the helpful feedback and the entertainment during these trying times. I knew I could count on you all.

• Awesome! (+1) 1