Preseason Bills-Buccaneers on National TV

Why don't they make preseason more fun. Make it during the day for some locations, on a Friday, at like 2pm, so you can ditch work and go catch a game?

If they had games on Friday at 2 o'clock you would get 7 people at the game rather than 23.

If they had games on Friday at 2 o'clock you would get 7 people at the game rather than 23.

drop the ticket prices, $5 upper bowl. $15 dollars lower bowl, first come first serve seating.

for $5 you get a hotdog and drink. $15 2 beers, 2 hotdogs, and fries.

DVR

too rich for my blood.

drop the ticket prices, $5 upper bowl. $15 dollars lower bowl, first come first serve seating.

That would be awesome man, but the market has proven willing to pay full price. Kind of like we'll never see $1.69 a gallon again.

Sorry, for those prices, you'll have to be satisfied with Minor League Baseball.

Sorry, for those prices, you'll have to be satisfied with Minor League Baseball.

You're right I will. Or Bowman Gray Stadium (racetrack)

That would be awesome man, but the market has proven willing to pay full price. Kind of like we'll never see $1.69 a gallon again.

They don't, though, for preseason. The STH end up paying full price and that's a crock.

It'd be for preseason games, maybe just one game for the entire preseason, but it'd be great. I know a lot of Charlotte folks who work downtown will take off work early for a preseason game during week and check out a game.

I'm going to the Panthers/Bills preseason game, I will have free tickets from somewhere.

Edited by jboyst62

You're right I will. Or Bowman Gray Stadium (racetrack)

They don't, though, for preseason. The STH end up paying full price and that's a crock.

It'd be for preseason games, maybe just one game for the entire preseason, but it'd be great. I know a lot of Charlotte folks who work downtown will take off work early for a preseason game during week and check out a game.

I'm going to the Panthers/Bills preseason game, I will have free tickets from somewhere.

Sounds good.

I laughed at that one. My buddy goes to the minor league team for the Phillys here in Clearwater, and on Tuesday nights it's $1 beers and $1 hot dogs. Even if they made it $2 for each, you'd fill the stands with at least 10,000 drunks.

I'm thinking about driving over to the game myself -- perhaps dragging either my wife or dad with me. Probably won't make a decision until that week though.