Preseason Bills-Buccaneers on National TV

Why don't they make preseason more fun. Make it during the day for some locations, on a Friday, at like 2pm, so you can ditch work and go catch a game?

Exactly...tap into that World Cup slacker vibe! :thumbsup:

People ditch work, go out to the pub during work hours, watch on their computers at work... all for a super dull event! :lol:

Edited by Buftex

drop the ticket prices, $5 upper bowl. $15 dollars lower bowl, first come first serve seating.

for $5 you get a hotdog and drink. $15 2 beers, 2 hotdogs, and fries.

What you are describing is the kids day preseason game (if you buy your tickets from a season ticket holder).

And coincidentally, the game being discussed in this thread IS the kids day game ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

yeeeeehaaw. Love it. This will be the game considered the "dress rehearsal", correct? Where the starters play the most? Also the first game in our reno stadium and MW19 gets to play his former team.

That's correct. Interesting that they are playing so early in the day for this game.

That's correct. Interesting that they are playing so early in the day for this game.

It is the perfect time for a Kids day game. After naptime, before bedtime. Night games are really tough to take kids to, at least young ones. Mine turn into pumpkins after a certain time.

I'm actually taking the plunge this year and buying the 20$ preseason package from NFL.com.

Every year I think "what a rip-off, why would I pay 20$ to watch preseason football!"

And every year, I'm sitting in front of my computer watching the espn.com gamecast of every Bills preseason game.

Which, of course, will prove the season is doomed. But if we win it's only preseason.

Also, I have seen it described right on these pages like this.

if we win it's awesome, everything is jelling, and were gonna kick butt this year.

if we lose well it only a scrimmage and meaningless. These games don't count.

I'm actually taking the plunge this year and buying the 20$ preseason package from NFL.com.

Every year I think "what a rip-off, why would I pay 20$ to watch preseason football!"

And every year, I'm sitting in front of my computer watching the espn.com gamecast of every Bills preseason game.

It's well worth the money, unless you are just somebody who has zero interest in pre-season games....I love being able to see the Bills games, live, with a good, clear feed. Like you, I wasted more than a couple Friday evenings trying to watch pre-season Bills games on-line...choppy picture, normally losing the signal a few times...$20 is a small price to pay.

Also, I have seen it described right on these pages like this.

if we win it's awesome, everything is jelling, and were gonna kick butt this year.

if we lose well it only a scrimmage and meaningless. These games don't count.

The final score of the preseason games mean nothing to me. I want to see how the players look.

With this being the nationally televised HOF season opener game, will starters play longer?

Usually the starters will play for two series at the most, at this type of game. Get ready for a lot of 3rd string action next weekend.