Know anyone with a disease? Read this

This fight between GreggyT and Gatorman us almost as good as the cripple fight between Jimmy and Timmy.

I have to disagree with you here. Greg is in no way a cripple. We don't always agree but he is perfectly capable of having a well reasoned position on the things he debates. Gator on the other hand will say stuff like, "Hey I'm a very "entilligent" person."

I have to disagree with you here. Greg is in no way a cripple. We don't always agree but he is perfectly capable of having a well reasoned position on the things he debates. Gator on the other hand will say stuff like, "Hey I'm a very "entilligent" person."

Not true, I just think you are about as intelligent as a broken stone. That's all

Spoiler alert:

I have it on good authority that the last two episodes of The Walking Dead will involve marijuana research, a biplane crop duster and cured zombies.

Aren't zombies cured by definition?

Aren't zombies cured by definition?

That will be explained in the spinoff prequel. The start of the zombie thing was some reaaaaaalllllly good weed whose strain gets altered to reverse the effect in the finale of the main series.