Know anyone with a disease? Read this

I can't believe people are ignoring that pot cures AGING. This is momentous news. The only way this week gets any better is if scientists discover that pot is the missing ingredient for a fully functional Star Trek-esque replicator.

You know the best cure for aging?

That's right......DEATH! Soooooo pot kills!

Note I am not a medical professional.

Hey performer, bbb, Chef, Wacka, Tom, Nanker, etc

I found a non-cannabis link that I believe may help you all. I promise I make no money on these links.

Please check it out. It may not be too late. Honest.

https://answers.yaho...13230434AAH0nqs

"Welcome back HogBoy. It's been quite some time, hasn't it?

You sure do know how to string folks along. Your work is Crayonz worthy."

Bob,

I just got a call from my tied for fifth cousin Brenda. She found out she has a disease but she doesn't know what disease she has.

What kind of pot should she smoke?

"I think she should smoke all she can - just to be safe."

"I have a distant relative that's a heroin addict.

Can marijuana cure her of that?"

Do you ever smoke pot for recreational purposes?

"Probably not. That would be wrong. :o

Luckily though, I think he suffers from several of the conditions that pot is a perfect cure for. :P"

178 replies in this thread, and you've got 59 of them.

I've listed my four along with the contextual quotes from others whom I was replying to... and I'm an ****.

You sir - or madam - or morphodite are a crusading troll and any legitimate arguments you might have are negated by your singleminded inability to see through your purple haze long enough to have an honest discussion with fellow posters. You're unworthy of being more than a cat toy. So continue to live your life of self-abuse and if and when you ever have a moment that a normal person would consider clarity, I hope for your sake the pain of your naked lunch isn't too much for you to bear.

Nanker, perhaps this is too late but you are correct. After further review, you didn't deserve to be included with the others in that group. I apologize and I fixed my post.

I would be happy to have an honest discussion but have had only a couple of them in this thread. Largely the replies that come in are lame attempts to make jokes about drug dealing from the same 5 or 6 jerks. Sorry, but I don't own a dispensary or grow cannabis. I have nothing to sell.

I am making a sincere attempt to help people. I really am. If you can think back to a time when you tried to help someone and for whatever reason that person turned on you, insulted you, and criticized you for trying to help, you will be able to better understand my frustration. As mentioned though, you should not have been included with the jerks.

Nanker, perhaps this is too late but you are correct. After further review, you didn't deserve to be included with the others in that group. I apologize and I fixed my post.

I would be happy to have an honest discussion but have had only a couple of them in this thread. Largely the replies that come in are lame attempts to make jokes about drug dealing from the same 5 or 6 jerks. Sorry, but I don't own a dispensary or grow cannabis. I have nothing to sell.

I am making a sincere attempt to help people. I really am. If you can think back to a time when you tried to help someone and for whatever reason that person turned on you, insulted you, and criticized you for trying to help, you will be able to better understand my frustration. As mentioned though, you should not have been included with the jerks.

Why didn't this miracle drug do anything to relieve the pain in my back? I did notice that with most of the items in your last post it said it helped increase appetite. But we all knew that and that does nothing to help with my back pain.

And dude you ain't trying to help. You're on a crusade. Anyone, regardless of how sincere they're trying to be will be ridiculed for going on a crusade.

Edited by Chef Jim

Actually Jim, between this post and the other marijuana post, I was trying to help you with your back issue. Recall I asked about an MRI and how did the pinched nerve come about in the first place?

I think you even said that my diagnosis of what happened as far as the sciatica was the most likely one. I thanked you for sharing your story about the CBD drops and wished you well in finding relief. Perhaps you didn't see it that way, but those were attempts by me to help you try to resolve your back issue. I happen to be well versed in problems just like yours.

In return, a steady stream of insults and libelous accusations of drug dealing that I didn't feel were deserved. Yeah, I found that frustrating Jim.

As far as why you weren't cured overnight, that was perhaps getting your hopes up too high. There is nothing in cannabis that can move misaligned structures in and around your spine. I am sure you know that but what it can do is slow down the pain signals for a time, providing some relief. The other advantage is that it can lessen your need for more dangerous pain medicines like the vicodins. While those can be a miracle worker for short term pain, vicodins will mess you up after a while. Cannabis will lessen the need for the opiates providing you with a safer solution.

Edited by Bob in Mich

Actually Jim, between this post and the other marijuana post, I was trying to help you with your back issue. Recall I asked about an MRI and how did the pinched nerve come about in the first place?

I think you even said that my diagnosis of what happened as far as the sciatica was the most likely one. I thanked you for sharing your story about the CBD drops and wished you well in finding relief. Perhaps you didn't see it that way, but those were attempts by me to help you try to resolve your back issue. I happen to be well versed in problems just like yours.

In return, a steady stream of insults and libelous accusations of drug dealing that I didn't feel were deserved. Yeah, I found that frustrating Jim.

As far as why you weren't cured overnight, that was perhaps getting your hopes up too high. There is nothing in cannabis that can move misaligned structures in and around your spine. I am sure you know that but what it can do is slow down the pain signals for a time, providing some relief. The other advantage is that it can lessen your need for more dangerous pain medicines like the vicodins. While those can be a miracle worker for short term pain, vicodins will mess you up after a while. Cannabis will lessen the need for the opiates providing you with a safer solution.

Why do you think we give you a hard time? Hint: it's directly noted in your post.

Cannabis did nothing whatsoever to relieve the pain. I never said I was expecting it to fix the problem just help with the pain. It did nothing, zip, nada other than restore my appetite that was never in need of restoration to begin with.

Why won't you answer my question?

so it's a bad sign when after having had my annual physical, the doctor sits me down and hands me a joint?

Absolutely not! It means he did his job by finding and diagnosing what was wrong, then offering you the cure. Just remember to puff, puff, pass. Pay it back to your doctor for such great service.

• 2 weeks later...