What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

What do you not understand about this? Actually punishing criminals involves throwing out sentencing guidelines like the ones you note. 

Oh I understand fully and that’s why we laws and guidelines. 

Read up - educate yourself 

Understanding Sentencing Guidelines for Michigan Criminal Cases

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Our well-regulated militia in action again tonight - thoughts and prayers on the way 

Go ahead! Work to pass an amendment to the constitution. While I truly appreciate your passion for this topic I have no idea what good you think you’re doing on this message board day and night. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Go ahead! Work to pass an amendment to the constitution. While I truly appreciate your passion for this topic I have no idea what good you think you’re doing on this message board day and night. 

Whaaaaaaat? 

Dude, you've posted or reacted to something on this forum 30+ times in the last 9 hours.  Retirement must be dull! 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

Amazing that these mass shootings weren't a thing until we had a few decades of societal decay brought to you courtesy of the left. These dunces blame the GOP when an idiot shoots innocents with a handgun in a “ gun free zone” . Their stupidity knows no bounds. The gun isn’t the problem , Billsy. The scumbag is the problem. More incarceration is needed, not less. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Amazing that these mass shootings weren't a thing until we had a few decades of societal decay brought to you courtesy of the left. These dunces blame the GOP when an idiot shoots innocents with a handgun in a “ gun free zone” . Their stupidity knows no bounds. The gun isn’t the problem , Billsy. The scumbag is the problem. More incarceration is needed, not less. 

GOP constantly works to ensure that anybody with a pulse can get a gun while people are constantly being killed by guns 

Galaxy brain geniuses: this is the fault of the libs!

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

GOP constantly works to ensure that anybody with a pulse can get a gun while people are constantly being killed by guns 

Law abiding people have the right to buy guns , yes. Libs constantly work to ensure that criminals go free. When will they see that bad people are the problem, not a gun ? No one is a “ bad person” in liberal land. The gun kills no one on its own. 

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

1920s-thompson-submachine-gun_1_37e09409140ba923126ecbc9dc57e4e1.jpg.3314ec915048f7af88eca59694ecf265.jpg

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

? What? 

Advertisement for a machine gun you could order by mail. When anybody with a pulse was actually able to get not just a gun, but a gun that is now illegal to manufacture because of how murdery it is. 

Strangely enough we never read about the mass shootings perpetrated by the folks who got guns sent directly through the mail in the 1920s. 

• Like (+1) 1