Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they consider being too fat an illness and they need a few days to make weight? Just a thought as they are both big boys.

Edit: forgot Glenn was out at minicamp too. Hope he is ok

Edited by FluffHead

I think its a wise ploy by the Bills. i expect more of this deception of injuries to get the rooks working and bring more tryouts in .

But if Glenn truly does have an illness we are f'd .

Hello Chris Hairston.

Is Seantrel a LT by trade. JKing .

kinda

Could just be "flu-like symptoms."

Flu since OTAs? That's one helluva flu

It's a kidney issue. Doctors haven't been able to figure it out. Very troubling to say the least.

Concerning if true. Hope he is ok

Link? or something? That is a stupid thing to put here w/o some substantive evidence.

Assuming it was true that is not something they put out there. Just like Chris Hairstons issue last year that we never knew what it was.

I agree. But it's 100% accurate. There's no link but it will come out soon enough.

any other insight into the issue/how much time he is expected to miss? He is on the short term PUP list so can be removed at any time. I know due to HIPAA there is really only so much that can be shared about the 1st part.

eMoulds won't hit 30 posts with BS like that.... he can go hang out with Pnuemonic

I am not defending him but I don't know if it was only him. There were others that were asking that same thing tonight. It turns out to be nothing but he/she may have just been the messenger.

eMoulds, the question is where did you hear that info, and how do you know it's accurate. I don't want to accuse you of fake info., but your not giving enough info to support this makes sense.

As far as Glenn, there are lots of temporary conditions ( giving you the benefit of the doubt ) that can resolve in time that would not significantly affect performance due to temporary impaired renal function.

He was fantastic last year and hope we have him for day 1.