You ever wish you knew the EXACT moment when your season was over?

Bar none, the worst moment of the 2014 season. Worse than EJ going down in the game against Cleveland.

I can’t recall a single more pivotal play coming so early in a game. It was only three minutes into the second half, and right then and there, I knew that the game was over.

Edited by Bard454

I was watching that game through DirecTV streaming, so my feed was maybe 20-30 seconds behind. I had another TV hooked up watching another game on regular TV. Just before the play happened, I glanced at the other TV and saw the score 10-9 on the ticker. I thought to myself, that has to be a mistake. Absolutely brutal.

This play still wasn't that bad. Tuel blew it sure, but it was more luck than anything.

To this day, I'm still impressed that Graham got laid out and still tackled that dude in the end zone.

Earlier in the game Tuel threw a rainbow to Goodwin for 6. No one thought he sucked then.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Bills-rookie-connection/ec1587d7-03d8-491e-bf7d-b8ad1894f80a

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Earlier in the game Tuel threw a rainbow to Goodwin for 6. No one thought he sucked then.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Bills-rookie-connection/ec1587d7-03d8-491e-bf7d-b8ad1894f80a

No kidding. He played a solid game for his first start.

Also, no one remembers that TJ Graham fumbled at our own 5 yd line after the pick 6 and when the game was tied.

Add in there that graham was barely even touched. A guy gently taps him and he fumbles. It wasn't his first start, so I don't think he has much of an excuse.

I'm no football expert, but plays like that have me counting down the days until he turns in his playbook.

This play still wasn't that bad. Tuel blew it sure, but it was more luck than anything.

To this day, I'm still impressed that Graham got laid out and still tackled that dude in the end zone.

Was going going to say the same thing. This is the first time I noticed it was he who was tackled and then came all the way back to within 5 yards of the guy. Great hustle.

Wish I knew?

Hell, for the past few seasons as the Bills push ever so _ _ _ _ to get the last WC spot in either week 12, 13, 14, 15 I can always (at that time) tell when the season ended.

The disastrous play 1:28 remaining in the 4th QTR, tied 31-31, 3rd and 1 at ATL 44 the SJ13 FUMBLE was the stab in the back, then into OT at 20 seconds, 2nd and 7 at BUF 23, the Chandler's fumble was the twist of the blade.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Graham was his first read but Stevie broke the dB's ankles on that play and lucked into a pick 6.

The end zone view shows it better.

As I said at the time I love Stevie but that play was on him because he just had to do his super duper feet fake which left that DB string right in front of Graham.

I would not be surprised if this is the play that got him traded.

That play happened right in front of us in section 126. I was recording video with my iPhone, thinking it was going to be a great view of a sure thing TD.

I watched the clip once a few days later, shook my head, and deleted it.

That play happened right in front of us in section 126. I was recording video with my iPhone, thinking it was going to be a great view of a sure thing TD.

I watched the clip once a few days later, shook my head, and deleted it.

I'm impressed you didn't smash the phone, let alone put the clip on again.

The funny thing is that if Tuel didn't throw that pick-6 and we would have scored a TD, the Manuel/Tuel debate would have been in full swing,

Because of that, people think Tuel is a bum. I personally think he played ok for an undrafted rookie who shouldn't have even taken a snap all year.

I'm impressed you didn't smash the phone, let alone put the clip on again.

Ha! The final seconds of the clip were immediately after the INT, you could actually hear me (and a lot of other people) scream "MOTHER******!!!" and quickly fiddle with the phone to stop recording.

Wish I knew?

Hell, for the past few seasons as the Bills push ever so _ _ _ _ to get the last WC spot in either week 12, 13, 14, 15 I can always (at that time) tell when the season ended.

The disastrous play 1:28 remaining in the 4th QTR, tied 31-31, 3rd and 1 at ATL 44 the SJ13 FUMBLE was the stab in the back, then into OT at 20 seconds, 2nd and 7 at BUF 23, the Chandler's fumble was the twist of the blade.

Got to agree with you on that one. I stopped 'aggresively' watching the Bills after that game for the 2013 season.

I work so darn much and Sunday is my one day off. I was done getting my heart broke for that season.

It was probably the right read. It was the same route that Woods ran for the 2pt conversion against Carolina. Check it out.

http://www.youtube....h?v=pvWKRSC2zDA

Oh, that was his read all right. His first and ONLY read. That play is illustrative of how important it is to have patience. He never gave the play a chance and he rushed it. Never got past his first option. He did the right thing by recognizing the run blitz which would have stuffed Freddy AGAIN. But for as good a job as he did to read that blitz and adjust, his total lack of patience in the pocket screwed the pooch. Stevie vs. man coverage in the slot and the middle vacated because the LBs had committed to the run? I don't care that he was a rookie, he's gotta be more aware on the field. I hope he learned from that.

GO BILLS!!!

That would have made a great youtube video

CBF

Yeah, I kinda wish I had hung onto the clip for that one day in the distant future when we can all look back on it and laugh. I really had the perfect angle, too. Section 126 is on the corner, so you could see the whole damn play, who was open, where things broke down, etc.