Kiko Alonso tears ACL, then runs a marathon on way to get treatment.

boyst

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're in mid season form already.

Refute my bullet points. You can't. No one can. He was good for a very small portion of the season, as part of a very crappy defense. Everything I wrote is factual.

People please...this is just another tragedy to be dispatched heroically by the #legendofkikoalonso... The legend grows.

Maybe he will recover like that girl in the Women's World Cup game a couple years ago who jumped off the stretcher and ran back on the field. That was a miracle.

He's a PED suspension waiting to happen.

He overpursues consistently.

He is undisciplined and all over the field.

He was a starter on a monumentally horrid defense.

He had 2 good games ... all season ... and people want him in Canton.

This is not a big deal.

I strongly disagree.... Let's argue!!!

Patrick Moran @PatrickMoranBSD · 45s

Kiko Alonso injured his knee while running from border patrol.

People please...this is just another tragedy to be dispatched heroically by the #legendofkikoalonso... The legend grows.

At this time Kiko has already gone under for a procedure to remove his entire injured leg in hopes to return full strength by the start of the 2015 season. We can assure everyone that Kiko Alonso on one leg is still a better football player and kickball player then anyone else in the league.

But I am an idiot, so what do I know?

Edited by jboyst62

Preston brown welcome to weak side. Spikes middle. Rivers strong side. I don't feel as devastated as I might have thought. Kiko will be a great but maybe a good amount of playing time for another rookie will make another star. Whaley is a former linebacker and I think he has skills when making LB personel moves. I guarantee we have the LB's to make it happen still

I strongly disagree.... Let's argue!!!

I've made my points. Refute them. I like the kid. I just think he took fans by storm with a catchy name and a couple really good games. His entire season was less than average.

I still think this team is primed for the playoffs this year. I just don't think the loss of Kiko Alonso jeopardizes that. Not one bit.