Bills listed as #3 most "likable" franchise

DallASS should be tied. If you aren't a cowgirls fan then you flat out hate Jerruh and his girls

Mehh....hard to hate a team that is always choking and hasn't has success in a long while.

I mean, I really don't like them because of their past with the Bills, but they are nowhere near NE

I was just going to comment on the Saints as someone living in New Orleans. Every year that I have lived here I have liked them a little less. They have went from irrelevant to America's team to smug in a decade. Everyone is decked out head to toe in black and gold on Sundays (men & women) and I mean EVERYONE. The Saints though have become a reason to party (like everything else in NOLA).

The majority of the fanbase adores the Saints but knows VERY little about the rest of the league. I was at a bar during week 17 and Carolina was playing Atlanta, when Carolina scored 1/3 of the bar started going crazy!! They didn't even know that they needed Atlanta to win if they were going to win the division!! Some of the diehards were trying to explain it to them. They have just been told to hate Atlanta so they thought they were doing the right thing. That drives me crazy!! I was originally surprised to see them so low but I am kind of glad.

Funny I was just talking to some dudes last night and I said the best fan bases in the league are Green Bay, Kansas City, Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh and those are the exact top five of this ranking.

Oh I agree. I remember back in either the late 80's or early 90's SI had a poll of current NFL players at that time, and they rated your above teams as the best fans in the NFL.

Some things don't change. We've proven that still rooting for them after the last 14 years.

Mehh....hard to hate a team that is always choking and hasn't has success in a long while.

I mean, I really don't like them because of their past with the Bills, but they are nowhere near NE

Wrong. It is very easy to hate them, even if they have a bad season.

Granted, they aren't the cheaters the Patriots are, but they are so easy to root against.

I hates dallas

Agreed and with all due respect to Cowgirlsfan they have the most entitled fair weather fans in the league. To me there are many teams in the league I am MEH who cares unless you are playing the Bills. Having lived in Dallas for 10+ years I can say I made many good friends there but I have no love for da boys.