Whitner calls out Sammy, Bills fans,Tim Graham,Talley...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from here:

http://football.gotn...-act-like-a-vet

I'm retracting my comments about this being on Watkins. This is on Whitner. The article makes it seem like Watkins said specifically that he was looking forward to playing Cleveland, but there is no quote and I can't find a quote that singles out the Browns - or any other team for that matter. Sorry, I took the article at face value. I was wrong on this one.

Well done good Sir . I was surprised at your negative angle and pursuit in regard to young Watkins .

I am indeed impressed with your humility in this matter :worthy:

Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12

Hi. This is my very first post.

It's time to be punchy to other teams. How bad was the 2007-2011 era with our 10-13 points a game?

Time to fight, be nasty, be talked about.

Time to not be the same old Bills since 2000.

I remember the glory days because I was there.

I had seasons, in 1992, at age 14. Not purchased by my family....purchased by me. Alone.

My dad would drive me to Drive 1 and drop me off. Try that these days.

I love me some Buffalo.

He and Tally are into it pretty good!

@DarrellTalley: ". @DonteWhitner funny thing. If I saw u I wouldn't know u to fall over u. 25 years later people still recognize me."

And, um, wow:

@DarrellTalley: "@DonteWhitner I'll have a grip around ur mother f** throat. U have no idea how far my reach will reach. B**." (and that wasn't censored).

Now they're going to box - Amazing :D

Whifner must be drunk. I can't believe the crap coming out of him tonight. Dude just challenged Darryl Talley to a boxing match

too much booze puffs donte up. remember when the cops tasered his dumb ass after he assumed "a fighting stance" outside that club a few years ago?

Edited by Dirtbag

I can't post it all right now but donte is now going after Darryl Talley's wife on twitter and talking about their daughter...

Is he still not right from that incident with the stun gun? #tasedandconfused

What is it with Whitner?

What is it with Whitner?

yikes. He had to have been drinking. First of all he would have been about 8 or 9 when the Browns moved away from his hometown so he should have some sensitivity to the subject, and his Browns fans followers would as well. Secondly, Darryl Talley is from Cleveland as well. I think he chose the wrong guy to go after as well as his wife and insinuating he hooked up with his daughter? Haslam needs to add him to the list of Browns who need to "tone it down" on social media.

This is totally nuts. Whitner is an ass. This has got to be a joke. No one can be this stupid... right?!?

at this rate whitner might not be alive by the time we play them in November. Talley at 50>whitner at 29

What a total cockhead! (Can I say that? I hope so because he really is one). Until now I have been relatively neutral towards him. Now? Well, if he wants me to lose my beloved Bills......I hope he contracts gonorrhea.

Edited by Dibs