Watkins on chemistry with Manuel

covac23

http://profootballta...rk-in-progress/

My biggest takeaway from the article: "But at the same time, I could be wide open, and if he don't feel it, or if I run it a different type of way, he won't throw the ball."

Thoughts?

My biggest takeaway from the article: "I believe in him. He can throw just about any ball. So it just comes down to … we just need a lot of reps.”

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest takeaway from the article: "I believe in him. He can throw just about any ball. So it just comes down to … we just need a lot of reps.”

"just about" any ball??? Ahhhhh this means there are some he cannot throw such as endzone fades, deep sideline, and touchdown passes. Doomed again.

I think if Sammy Watkins doesn't have a big year this year that a lot of people will be upset because the Bills moved up to get him and traded away next years 1st round draft pick. I don't think that will be fair to Sammy, especially if EJ isn't in sync with him.

I think if Sammy Watkins doesn't have a big year this year that a lot of people will be upset because the Bills moved up to get him and traded away next years 1st round draft pick. I don't think that will be fair to Sammy, especially if EJ isn't in sync with him.

Agreed.

If Sammy does have a big year though it will be because he's awesome and EJ will only look good because of him.

Which is idiotic since you need talent at both positions to be good.

Edited by The Wiz

This is a very good group of receivers. If the OL does a decent job and Manuel doesn't break through this year, they will probably be doomed for another 3 seasons.

No more excuses.

Fire everyone!

The voice of reason rings resounding . And only just past the nick of time . Seems you are always a moment or two behind Captain.

Odd .

Nanker your use of elocution is just and sound. well done .

We should talk about unladen sparrows airspeed some time methinkest ?

Edited by 3rdand12

If he thinks Chemistry with Ej is shakey, he should try Calculus with EJ. Brutal...

Or Calculus with CJ. Double brutal.

Don't forget elocution with Leodis and Public Speaking with Kiko!

Driver's ed with Dareus

Outstanding stuff here, gentlemen. Well done!

GO BILLS!!!

I think Watkins should move in with Manuel. These guys need to be joined at the hip and on the same page if they want to be successful. Their careers are going to be tied together so EJ better take this guy under his wing because he is going to be his top weapon hopefully for years to come. Hopefully they can figure it out in training camp