Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

She got fewer votes than Mitt Romney.

And compared to Obama's numbers? Yeah, the Democratic votes plummeted this year.

And Trump got fewer than all...

If you are going to use numbers as basis for a position.....

:flirt: When most kids leave home their parents give them a set of luggage, not a $10 million apartment and a congressional seat.

Wtf? So I got screwed out of a set of luggage?

And Trump got fewer than all...

If you are going to use numbers as basis for a position.....

Are you having trouble reading through your election tears or are you this stupid?

This is a pretty simple concept, if you can't keep up, try not to interrupt those who can.

Well, Ralph Nader cost AlGore his presidency. :ph34r:

Best thing Ralph ever did since the Corvair recall.

Best thing ever. Corvairs were fine. There's a beautifully restored Corvair convertible in our town with a vanity license plate that reads "UNSAFE".

And when Michigan fails to dig up enough Democrat votes it will also be called for Trump, giving him 306 EV

You gotta believe there are people out there digging and also looking to flip unbound delegates.

This is an interesting article on Clinton's loss.

I genuinely don't know anything about lives within the political orbit, outside of what I watch in movies, etc., and that ain't much.

But what I really don't know is just how many people will be affected by Hillary's loss. This article does a nice job of giving that side of the story a bit of a face. It's beyond the Podestas and Mooks, but people on the lower rungs who hitched their line to that star to be a part of something historic. Whether it's sports or politics, many times the worst, hardest hits -- the de-cleaters -- are the ones you don't see coming.

This was a total de-cleater for the left.

I think a very small part of this election turned a bit the day Eric Cantor lost his seat. That was a really big deal because no one saw it coming, and it changed the way many Republicans ran their next elections. Simply assuming you were going to win wasn't going to work. Mailing it in -- as Cantor did -- was a bad idea. I have to believe that played at least a small role in many of the down ballot races.

Then again, I thought this would be called for Hillary before I cracked my second beer, so what the hell do I know?

You gotta believe there are people out there digging and also looking to flip unbound delegates.

An Electoral College protest vote is one thing, it happens. Flipping EC members is I believe unheard of, but attempted by the Democrats in 2000

But flipping 22 or 38 (depending on Michigan) would either be a Herculean task or proof of Gregggggggggggggy's Coronation theory

This guy drops a bunch of F-bombs, but he speaks truth to the left, who will no doubt ignore the hell out of what he's saying.

Believe it or not, this video is trending at the top of liberal sites and fb shares. They finally may be coming around to the reason why they lost