Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Okay, I just want to go on record to let you know I don't think it's a problem that Hillary Clinton is probably wearing a catheter. If they had one for the mouth, I'd give it to Trump.

Cqdoq-6UAAE8Odg.jpg

That's probably just a weird crease in her pants. I can see where someone would think it could be a catheter or compostary bag though.

Which is Hillary Clinton's best email scandal excuse so far?

Wipe, like a cloth?

Extremely Careless

Colin told me to do it
FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe
by Spenser S. Hsu
The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered tens of thousands more documents from her time as secretary of state that were not previously disclosed by her attorneys. The State Department is expected to discuss when and how it will release the emails Monday morning in federal court.
Edited by B-Man

Hillary Clinton on July 31,206: "There is absolutely no connection between anything that I did as Secretary of State and the Clinton Foundation."

Today:

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors.

“The Abedin emails reveal that the longtime Clinton aide apparently served as a conduit between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton while Clinton served as secretary of state.

In more than a dozen email exchanges, Abedin provided expedited, direct access to Clinton for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. In many instances, Clinton Foundation top executive Doug Band, who worked with the Foundation throughout Hillary Clinton’s tenure at State, coordinated closely with Abedin. In Abedin’s June deposition to Judicial Watch, she conceded that part of her job at the State Department was taking care of ‘Clinton family matters.'”

My favorite excuse is the first one. "I didn't want to use 2 cell phones.". However the one where she threw the entire State Department under the bus saying over 200 highly skilled professionals sent email to her, why would she question them was a good one too.

The Colin Powell one of course is good too. WWCPD?

Anxiously waiting for the next one ..

My favorite excuse is the first one. "I didn't want to use 2 cell phones.". However the one where she threw the entire State Department under the bus saying over 200 highly skilled professionals sent email to her, why would she question them was a good one too.

The Colin Powell one of course is good too. WWCPD?

Anxiously waiting for the next one ..

"Nobody told me it was wrong."

JLB64tGO_bigger.jpegThis WeekVerified account @ThisWeekABC 53m53 minutes ago

New documents show Clinton Foundation donors sought access to State Department http://abcn.ws/2bsuB6N

Not only "sought" access, but got it.

That's the story and the headline.

Don't forget.......it worked the other way too..........from 2015

Exxon cuts ties w/Clinton Foundation => Hillary calls for DoJ investigation of Exxon. http://wp.me/p6SqJi-90b

Edited by B-Man

Not only "sought" access, but got it.

That's the story and the headline.

Don't forget.......it worked the other way too..........from 2015

Exxon cuts ties w/Clinton Foundation => Hillary calls for DoJ investigation of Exxon. http://wp.me/p6SqJi-90b

She is, quite possibly, the only person who could, against all odds, make Trump look like a coherent, viable option.