Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Now get back to whatever you do......which is what?

When I'm not pointing out all the ridiculously stupid questions and comments you've posted here, I'm usually waiting and waiting and waiting for you to link to the stories you said existed from January that covered the WH paying the $400M hostage ransom to Iran.

But lately I'm having fun watch you unapologetically make embarrassing excuses for a money-laundering, lying, incompetent former SoS who somehow thinks leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi is just an imaginary oddity in the minds of the victims' families, all while giving a front row campaign seat to the father of a Muslim Democrat who murdered 49 homosexuals.

Edited by LABillzFan

When I'm not pointing out all the ridiculously stupid questions and comments you've posted here, I'm usually waiting and waiting and waiting for you to link to the stories you said existed from January that covered the WH paying the $400M hostage ransom to Iran.

But lately I'm having fun watch you unapologetically make embarrassing excuses for a money-laundering, lying, incompetent former SoS who somehow thinks leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi is just an imaginary oddity in the minds of the victims' families, all while giving a front row campaign seat to the father of a Muslim Democrat who murdered 49 homosexuals.

yeah but baskin is short sited. He can only realize Hilary was better than johnny. So she's not incompetent

Just stay down Baskin. This can't be fixed.

post-15917-0-06577700-1471011176_thumb.jpeg

By the way, that new poll Hillary +1..........Poll shows Trump NOT recovering. Hillary plummeting..... :lol:

None of the broadcast newscasts last night covered FBI's urging of DOJ to investigate the Clinton Foundation or Cheryl Mills' moonlighting.... :thumbdown:

I'm old enough to remember when misspelling "potato" was disqualifying, much less your own name.

CpnQqVoVUAElLab.jpg

Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/clinton-accused-aiding-moscow-ops-with-push-for-russian-silicon-valley.html

A 2010 program headed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to help Moscow develop a “Russian Silicon Valley” may instead have drawn some of America’s biggest tech companies into “industrial espionage” – even advancing the country’s military and spying operations, according to a new report by Clinton critic Peter Schweizer’s Government Accountability Institute.

“There are serious national security questions that have been raised,” the report said.

Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/clinton-accused-aiding-moscow-ops-with-push-for-russian-silicon-valley.html

A 2010 program headed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to help Moscow develop a “Russian Silicon Valley” may instead have drawn some of America’s biggest tech companies into “industrial espionage” – even advancing the country’s military and spying operations, according to a new report by Clinton critic Peter Schweizer’s Government Accountability Institute.

“There are serious national security questions that have been raised,” the report said.

Wouldn't it be funny if a company she helped fund was the one who hacked DNC?

SetWidth710-BWABeChangeIssue3ARTHR-10.jp

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation.

The funny part is Hillary only released the tax forms that show this to try and pressure The Donald to release his.

Of course, the 'major' media is missing the lede....................her donations to herself, but the alternative media is loving it..............

proxy.jpg?t=HBg_aHR0cDovL3R3aXRjaHkuY29t

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/08/12/awww-the-clintons-are-totes-generous-with-themselves-hillary-gave-how-much-to-her-own-foundation/

Of the $1,042,000 the Clintons gave to charity as listed on their return, $1 million went to the Clinton Foundation

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/12/clinton-releases-latest-tax-returns-paid-rate-of-43.html

That is a big insult to other vaginas

I know Hillary is going to win this thing walking away, but I think her sexist angle is not very smart to play up. I think Hillary sees women as brainless knob-gobbling whores because it makes her feel better about remaining married to an adulterer for the sake of power and money.

But the reality is, at least in the professional world, most women I know are smart as schitt, and they genuinely resent being told they need to vote for Hillary just because she's a woman...as if, these women aren't smart enough to have issued they care about.

It's embarrassing, but when you consider all the things Hillary has done wrong, the best story she can tell is that she's a woman.

Wow. This is the sort of thing that ought to be plastered across major news outlets. The level of corruption across our entire government is absolutely sickening, and the lack of accountability when something is uncovered is even worse.

Wow. This is the sort of thing that ought to be plastered across major news outlets. The level of corruption across our entire government is absolutely sickening, and the lack of accountability when something is uncovered is even worse.

Move along. Nothing to see here. We were told HRC wasn't involved because she didn't send the emails.

Move along. Nothing to see here. We were told HRC wasn't involved because she didn't send the emails.

Actually, we were told that she was true to her word in having no dealings with the Clinton Foundation, because other people at State sent the emails.

'Cause that's much better.

How corporate America bought Hillary Clinton for $21M

according to Hillary, were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2001 with some of the furniture in tow — can

finally make ends meet.

in just the two years from April 2013 to March 2015, the former first lady, senator and secretary of state collected

$21,667,000 in “speaking fees,” not to mention the cool $5 mil she corralled as an advance for her 2014 flop book, “Hard Choices.”

Throw in the additional $26,630,000 her ex-president husband hoovered up in personal-appearance “honoraria,” and the

nation can breathe a collective sigh of relief

The Hill and her side kick Huma really know how to pick horn dog hubbies.

Anthony Weiner caught in new flirty online chat

First he was Carlos Danger. Now in yet another sexting scandal hes a randy mongoose.

Sext fiend Anthony Weiner boasted of his animal prowess claiming he was deceptively strong . . . like a mongoose and gave his cellphone number to a college student during a flirty, private online chat on a recent trip to Los Angeles, The Post has learned.

But the joke was on the horndog pol, whose wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide and close confidante of Hillary Clinton.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/13/anthony-weiner-caught-in-new-flirty-online-chat/

Edited by truth on hold

I can't tell you how much I look forward to four or eight years of people explaining that the reason people don't like Hillary's policies is because they hate women.

Worked for the black guy. Should work for the vagina.

You continue to be small minded and stupid on this line of reasoning. Obama had plenty of support that had nothing to do with race. Clinton too.

Attack the ideas not the chromosome and genetic hand.

Edited by Observer

The FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine tooth comb and determined there is nothing there. This is now just Republicans piling on with yet another fishing expedition.

Edited by reddogblitz

You continue to be small minded and stupid on this line of reasoning. Obama had plenty of support that had nothing to do with race. Clinton too.

Attack the ideas not the chromosome and genetic hand.

He's absolutely correct in his assessment. If you think for a second that supporters of both Obama and Hillary don't use the race/gender card as a first line of defense against critics, then you're on some pretty powerful prescriptions.

:lol:

x2

The FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine tooth comb and determined there is nothing there. This is now just Republicans piling on with yet another fishing expedition.

The FBI absolutely determined no such thing. They claimed that they could not determine intent, not that there were no offenses committed.

Actually the fbi isn't done with the Clinton foundation investigation.

No, the FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine-toothed comb and determined that Hillary lied, and anyone else would be indicted for what she did. That's straight from the FBI Director.

He's absolutely correct in his assessment. If you think for a second that supporters of both Obama and Hillary don't use the race/gender card as a first line of defense against critics, then you're on some pretty powerful prescriptions.

But he played the card. It didn't come up in this thread. LA plays it often and it's stupid. There are plenty of reasons to attack Obama and Clinton. Attack them for those reasons.

Edited by Observer

Anthony Weiner caught in new flirty online chat

Looks like it's time for Huma to get pregnant again.

But he played the card. It didn't come up in this thread. LA plays it often and it's stupid. There are plenty of reasons to attack Obama and Clinton. Attack them for those reasons.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't criticize Barry or Hillary over their race or gender. I criticize them for using their race/gender as a reason people don't like them or their policies.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't criticize Barry or Hillary over their race or gender. I criticize them for using their race/gender as a reason people don't like them or their policies.

There is a long list of what you're not allowed to criticize them for. In summary, if you criticize them for it, add it to the list.

From the Soros leak:

March 12, 2015 Soros lays out his 5 year plan for victory in the Ukraine: http://cyber-berkut.org/docs/Soros_Ukraine_March_non-paper%20_2015_v14.pdf

What the Allies must deliver:

"Be ready to commit some or all of these funds if the Ukrainian reform program justifies it. To turn the tables on Putin, Ukraine needs to be converted from a source of political risk to an attractive investment destination. That will require larger EFF’s and reinsurance for political risk insurance at attractive rates."

(snip)

State of Play: Ukraine

"Nevertheless, the NRC is up and running. It functions quite well in setting the legislative priorities and the President and the Prime Minister have been working together pushing bills through the Rada. An unresolved conflict remained concerning implementation and the functioning of the Project Management Office (PMO) but it was resolved on March 5th. In short, the conflict between Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk has been greatly exaggerated both in Ukraine and abroad."

(snip)

State of Play: Ukraine

"The distinguishing feature of the new Ukraine is that, while the oligarchs are influential in the political parties, ministers and other officials are selected not on the basis of party affiliation but personal integrity and professional qualifications. This feature needs to be preserved. Moreover, the budget is still a leaky container. The sources of the large leaks are well known- Naftogaz and the banking system; the government needs to stop these leaks in order to induce the donors to pour money into the container. It is essential for the government to produce a visible demonstration during the next three months in order to change the widely prevailing image of Ukraine as an utterly corrupt country."

(Snip)

State of Play: Ukraine:

"The International Renaissance Foundation which is the Ukrainian branch of the Soros Foundations was the sole financial supporter of the NRC until now and it will be one of the main supporters of the PMO, which is in charge of financing the NRC and implementing various reform projects, from now on. The structure of the PMO is worth sketching out because it is quite new and not yet legally established, although it has had a small staff at work for the last couple of months. It will operate under the control of a three-member committee consisting of Dmytro Shymkiv on behalf of the president, Aivaras Abromavičius, Minister of the Economy, on behalf of the cabinet and Hanna Hopko or someone else, on behalf of the Rada. Minister Abromavičius will also be in charge of donor coordination and in organizing a donors’ and investors’ conference in three month’s time. So everything seems to fit together very well. There is a stark contrast between the deteriorating external reality and the continuing progress in internal reforms."

(snip)

State of play: The EU

"Once the insurance is available, I am prepared to invest up to $1 billion in Ukrainian businesses. This is likely to attract the interest of the investment community. As stated above, Ukraine must become an attractive investment destination. The investments will be for-profit but I will pledge to contribute the profits to my foundations. This should allay suspicions that I am advocating policies in search of personal gain."

LA does not play the race or gender card, and he didn't do so in the post you're criticizing him over. He's stating a fact - that if you criticize either Obama or Hillary for any reason, you are likely to be called either sexist or racist by a segment of their supporters in an intellectually vacuous attempt at making your criticism irrelevant via character assassination. LA probably brings it up because he's sick of hearing that crap - I sure as hell am.

LA does not play the race or gender card, and he didn't do so in the post you're criticizing him over. He's stating a fact - that if you criticize either Obama or Hillary for any reason, you are likely to be called either sexist or racist by a segment of their supporters in an intellectually vacuous attempt at making your criticism irrelevant via character assassination. LA probably brings it up because he's sick of hearing that crap - I sure as hell am.

that's because of your cis-gendered white male privilege bias

Ugh, now my head hurts

Looks like it's time for Huma to get pregnant again.

You discredit them (and yourself) by attributing their success to race/sex. It's an ignorant point to make.

"Obama wouldn't be president if he were white" ignores his success and appeal as a candidate. Attributing Clinton's success to "vagina" is the same ignorant argument.

If the argument were being made in the moment that Clinton was hiding behind her sex, it would be relevant. It's not here. And as I said, you've brought this up often.

Edited by Observer

You discredit them (and yourself) by attributing their success to race/sex. It's an ignorant point to make.

"Obama wouldn't be president if he were white" ignores his success and appeal as a candidate. Attributing Clinton's success to "vagina" is the same ignorant argument.

If the argument were being made in the moment that Clinton was hiding behind her sex, it would be relevant. It's not here. And as I said, you've brought this up often.

Yeah, she's not making this the central point of her campaign. :sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3XiReeWLg

You're kidding, right? This is naive at best.

How did Rubio do in this primary season?