World Cup Thread

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coulter editorial was comically horrible. There's nothing like reading something about sports written by a chick who clearly knows nothing about sports.

If anything soccer is the complete opposite of liberal. Players are bought and sold like sweaters. There is no way for a team that is performing poorly to get a leg up (1st round draft pick) and there is practically no redistribution.

Yeah, don't you dare move this to PPP.

The Coulter editorial was comically horrible. There's nothing like reading something about sports written by a chick who clearly knows nothing about sports.

Is anyone actually taking that rant seriously? That was clearly her poor attempt at getting a laugh with her in your face brand of observational humor. Problem is, soccer bashing has been done to death and shes not funny.

Is anyone actually taking that rant seriously? That was clearly her poor attempt at getting a laugh with her in your face brand of observational humor. Problem is, soccer bashing has been done to death and shes not funny.

She's no longer my BFF.

Ann Coulter is a chick? For real?

I would not have guessed that.

Gringo Star had the best description of Ann, something like- a republican transvestite in drag

!@#$ Brazil. Go Chile.

I concur

Yeah, but what you guys are failing to realize is the negative influence the likes of her and other's like her have on millions upon millions of Americans. That's why she is worth the title "enemy" in my mind. And I'm done discussing politics in this thread, sorry I know it's annoying.

And yet you bring it up anyway. -_-

Brazil is totally beatable. Neymar was a zero when it mattered and Brazil is a crossbar away from watching from home. Very lucky.

I wouldn't call making the clinching penalty kick "a zero." That was a ton of pressure, and he did it with style. Also, Chile were absolutely mugging the guy.

That said, while it's nice for the home fans to see their team advance to the final 8, Brazil will be lucky to go further.