2014 Bills OTAs Part 3 (June 9th - June 12th)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing to me how many fans seem so intent on wanting the Bills QB to fail. What's the point, really?

The point is, if the FO is prepared to give up on EJ sooner rather than later, we won't have "Alonso tired of losing, wants to test FA," "Cordy Glenn rejects Bills latest offer, will become FA," "Aaron Williams has signed with the Saints" etc etc etc etc.

The point is, if the FO is prepared to give up on EJ sooner rather than later, we won't have "Alonso tired of losing, wants to test FA," "Cordy Glenn rejects Bills latest offer, will become FA," "Aaron Williams has signed with the Saints" etc etc etc etc.

I get it. You are convinced he will fail therefore are anxious for that to happen. Forgive me if I have more confidence in people that have devoted their lives to learning and living the game rather than the opinions of a few fans who have decided based on 10 games of evidence that they know the future.

There seems little point to me of rooting for his failure and worrying about what happens to free agents 3 or 4 years from now. Clearly no matter your opinion the Bills are committed to EJ so why not enjoy the ride?

I get it. You are convinced he will fail therefore are anxious for that to happen. Forgive me if I have more confidence in people that have devoted their lives to learning and living the game rather than the opinions of a few fans who have decided based on 10 games of evidence that they know the future.

There seems little point to me of rooting for his failure and worrying about what happens to free agents 3 or 4 years from now. Clearly no matter your opinion the Bills are committed to EJ so why not enjoy the ride?

Very well said. I agree with you!

Robert Kirkham@RobertKirkhamBN 1m

Apparently you like this guy. One more of Kiko for the fans at #LegendOfKikoAlonso @buffalobills #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/aMGmGTXO5IBp9IxP2CMAA2X8d.jpg

Looks like Kiko bulked up a bit...

who's the staff member ? anyone know ?

Anyone one care to caption Kitchens eyes.lol ?

I know he is just studying the Legend but its fodder for some foolish banter .

Damned glad to see Kiko is out there and looking good.

real good. :bag:

sorry

Edited by 3rdand12

Mark Gaughan@gggaughan 10m

Manuel, offense not humming in spring ... What Bills say: ... http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/marrone-sees-great-progress-in-offense-20140612

fl/marrone-sees-great-progress-in-offense-20140612

BTW, does the News no longer employ copy editors?

"The Bills say their quarterback and the offense as a whole are miles ahead of where they was last season"

"Manuel’s accuracy has been as consistent as one might like." (followed by examples of inconsistency)

Edited by YoloinOhio

Mark Gaughan@gggaughan 10m

Manuel, offense not humming in spring ... What Bills say: ... http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/marrone-sees-great-progress-in-offense-20140612

fl/marrone-sees-great-progress-in-offense-20140612 BTW, does the News no longer employ copy editors?

"The Bills say their quarterback and the offense as a whole are miles ahead of where they was last season"

"Manuel’s accuracy has been as consistent as one might like." (followed by examples of inconsistency)

When I read that last line in the article, I immediately thought that it was an editorial error, and he meant to say that Manuel's accuracy has not been as consistent..."

Still, it appears as if the second half of practice he was much better than the first. Isolated plays highlighted, at least right now, are not really any indication.

Not that OTAs are much of an indication anyway. The guys need pads on. The rush has to be there. The players need to have practiced substantially together for timing. They must know the offense. Etc Etc.