Sammy Watkins is officially a Buffalo Bill

Just a random aside, I always find it funny that they set these guys up in an office/conference room to sign their contracts.

Yeah, I wish one of them would say "Hey, let's sign this contract at Duffs over a few beers and some Medium Hot wings, extra crispy and saucy"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watkins signs rookie deal with Bills

Buffalo Bills first round draft pick, Sammy Watkins signs his rookie contract.

sammy-signs-story.png

“The best moment of my life right now,” said Watkins. “It’s a great accomplishment. I’m proud to be a Bill. I want to thank the organization for trusting and believing in me.”

Just an hour after participating in his first OTA practice with most of the roster, Watkins put pen to paper becoming the sixth draft choice in the seven-player class to sign.

It's a rookie contract. No leverage to the player

Thanks

what does that have to do with anything?

big dif between dealing with an agent when a player is a rookie and locked into one team

Thanks for that

Can't this guy do anything wrong?

It's gonna be a B word to find things to complain obsess about this off season.

Edit: Why hasn't Kujo signed yet... what? He's a friggin' prima donna?

Edited by Nanker

b-b-b-b-b-but I thought Eugene Parker h-h-h-h-h-hated the Bills?

Parker's his agent? I expect this contract (assuming he's decent) to be (1) unfulfilled in its entirety and (2) to be the first and last contract he signs with the Bills. Let's fully enjoy the next 2-3 years before he becomes "disrespected", sits out, develops a prolonged "injury" or demands a trade.

Edited by kas23

Just a random aside, I always find it funny that they set these guys up in an office/conference room to sign their contracts.

I have a different peeve. For a $20 million contract, they should be using a nicer pen than a First Niagara giveaway.

I have a different peeve. For a $20 million contract, they should be using a nicer pen than a First Niagara giveaway.

Ha ha, nice catch!! In all seriousness they should use a bunch of pens like the president and then auction them off for charity. Edited by Kirby Jackson

don't you love the new CBA? So much less stress in my life....

I remember Goodell's press conference about the new CBA.

"Most importantly," he added, "this really will go a long way to eliminating much of the stress in the life of JR in Pittsburgh. I remember four years ago, in protest, he sent me what looked to be a half-dozen worn out F5 keys. We got the message. And he's all the better for it."

Parker's his agent? I expect this contract (assuming he's decent) to be (1) unfulfilled in its entirety and (2) to be the first and last contract he signs with the Bills. Let's fully enjoy the next 2-3 years before he becomes "disrespected", sits out, develops a prolonged "injury" or demands a trade.

Way to stay positive.... I really like this kid and he has done and said everything to make u like him more! Lighten up NANCY!